Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

1st Gen Red Reg Cab wide 33's Monster sticker in Shasta County?

Old 09-22-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
1st Gen Red Reg Cab wide 33's Monster sticker in Shasta County?

Any body know this guy? I spotted him driving on 299 from Weaverville to Redding.

I was coming around the hills and noticed this nice red taco super tailgating this car around the turns. The road started to get steep and a passing lane opens up. This guy moves into the passing lane and maybe is going 1mph faster than the car in front. I get right behind him but he cant go any faster up this hill (big tires and little truck). He finally gets over and I pass him.

I start going down the mountains and dont see him for a while. The next thing I know is he has picked up a bunch of speed going down the hill and is now tailgaiting me like a mother fucker. I tried to tap my breaks a little to see if he would back off but he kept right on my rear bumper - rediculous. I later quickly pulled over in a turnout and let him pass. I end up catching up to him later as we started going up more hills.

This bro had a big green Monster sticker on his hood - this didn't help with the attitude I was getting for this guy.

As we get into town it is 2 lanes going each way. He keeps on accelerating on and off and I keep seeing tons of axle wrap from his chrome blocks under his stock springs. I happen to be in the faster lane of the 2 and get ahead of him. Next thing I know is he goes from the right lane, swerves behind me like a mad man into the left lane, and then accelerates into the oncoming traffic lane and pulls back into the correct lane 2 cars in front me.

My question is WTF? I first saw this truck and though it was really cool. But this guy completely changed that now I think he's a complete fucking retard.

It was a red taco regular cab 1st gen with a Monster sticker on the side of the hood. It also has a very clean looking chrome roll bar with lights on top.

This happened about a week ago and it is still on my mind - just ranting a little bit.
Old 09-22-2011, 08:14 PM   #2
ssmskot is on a distinguished road

ssmskot's Tacoma Gallery
Wtf man. I get irritated just hearing stuff like this lol instead of being cool and maybe pulling over and checking out each others trucks he acts like a douchebag on wheels.
Old 09-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #4
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
you have all that armor on your truck, should've given him a little love tap, i would have been pissed at this dude...
Old 09-22-2011, 09:19 PM   #5
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Bros DGAF...
Old 09-22-2011, 11:01 PM   #6
Nothin' Special
especk is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shedespeck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
especk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
you have all that armor on your truck, should've given him a little love tap, i would have been pissed at this dude...
haha i shouldve! im gettin closer and closer to start doin that kinda stuff haha