Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

B.A.M.F shop Demo day!!!!! 10/08/2011

Old 09-30-2011, 08:07 PM   #41
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Dam it's going to be a party
I've been working all week surrounded by preppy gay dudes and bitchy girls, i need to hang out with some real man and break some shit before i get too confused
Old 09-30-2011, 08:22 PM   #42
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I break shit everyday

I need to learn this art of fixing shit
Old 10-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #43
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Sorry man I'd love to help but come monday I'll be working straight through next weekend and all of next week. I won't have a day off until the 15th.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:39 PM   #44
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Jerry,

What time are we starting? I can stay till 3pm

I can bring some King Eggrolls. First tray is on me but if you guys want additional trays it'll cost ya. Comes out to almost $20 per 24 count tray after tax.
Old 10-03-2011, 12:51 PM   #45
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
Jerry,

What time are we starting? I can stay till 3pm

I can bring some King Eggrolls. First tray is on me but if you guys want additional trays it'll cost ya. Comes out to almost $20 per 24 count tray after tax.
We can start early I'll be out in the back getting ready around 8:00am
Old 10-03-2011, 08:21 PM   #46
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll chip in $10 for a tray
If anybody else wants to chip in another 10 to get another tray.
If we can get $20 more from 2 other members or 3 or something..we can get a tray of 60 for $51..

Since it seems like alot of people are going to show up

Jerry, need any demo tools?
Chainsaw?
Explosives?
Gas and fire?
Skidsteer?
Wrecking ball?
Old 10-03-2011, 09:04 PM   #47
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

AA12?
Old 10-03-2011, 09:28 PM   #48
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
I'll chip in $10 for a tray
If anybody else wants to chip in another 10 to get another tray.
If we can get $20 more from 2 other members or 3 or something..we can get a tray of 60 for $51..

Since it seems like alot of people are going to show up

Jerry, need any demo tools?
Chainsaw?
Explosives?
Gas and fire?
Skidsteer?
Wrecking ball?
I'll buy a tray of 60 if that's what you guys want. And bring hammers ans shit like that i've got a few but not enough for all of you guys.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:12 AM   #49

im bringing my sledge hammer
Old 10-04-2011, 01:13 AM   #50

btw tam is coming too
Old 10-04-2011, 01:34 AM   #51
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I wasn't working...
Old 10-04-2011, 09:01 AM   #52
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightstr View Post
Wish I wasn't working...
You always miss the fun stuff
Old 10-04-2011, 01:20 PM   #53
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
I just noticed that I have a girls volleyball tournament to be at that Saturday. I thought it was the following wekend.

But i think ill have fun either way.
Old 10-04-2011, 01:23 PM   #54
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
wouldn't it be easier if you just drive your truck through it lol
lol!!

Everybody in my office is giving my weird looks now
Old 10-04-2011, 02:29 PM   #55
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
You always miss the fun stuff
Old 10-04-2011, 04:54 PM   #56
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
I just noticed that I have a girls volleyball tournament to be at that Saturday. I thought it was the following wekend.

But i think ill have fun either way.
You're a dude! Wait what? I say we postpone the demo day and see whats going on with this!
Old 10-04-2011, 05:31 PM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilted Chiken View Post
You're a dude! Wait what? I say we postpone the demo day and see whats going on with this!
yes we should, lets bring some binoculars and popcorn and see whats going on over there
Old 10-04-2011, 05:32 PM   #58

to be honest i would take girls in short shorts jumping around over bunch of sweaty dudes too
Old 10-04-2011, 09:35 PM   #59
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
to be honest i would take girls in short shorts jumping around over bunch of sweaty dudes too
not even shorts....spandex.
Old 10-04-2011, 11:06 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
not even shorts....spandex.