Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

B.A.M.F shop Demo day!!!!! 10/08/2011

Old 10-12-2011, 08:19 AM   #141
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
You knockin our wiring job??? It worked didn't it???
Yeah it does I found out last night that the whole shop is on one 30amp beaker I popped it last night running the TorchMate. It's 6awg wire so I'm replacing it with a 50amp and putting a 40amp on my 230 for my TorchMate.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:28 AM   #142
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah it does I found out last night that the whole shop is on one 30amp beaker I popped it last night running the TorchMate. It's 6awg wire so I'm replacing it with a 50amp and putting a 40amp on my 230 for my TorchMate.
Hows that torchmate working out? Wanna help me make a new rear bumper?
Old 10-12-2011, 08:51 AM   #143
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Hows that torchmate working out? Wanna help me make a new rear bumper?
My first cut was shit i wasted a 24x24 sheet of 1/4" but the second cut came out nice there is a little bevel on the edge so some height adjustments need to be made but it's good. And i though your selling the FJ
Old 10-12-2011, 09:07 AM   #144
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
what were you making in the pic?
Old 10-12-2011, 09:19 AM   #145
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
what were you making in the pic?
Slat holders for the water table they will be welded to the sides and the slats will go in the lines.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:58 AM   #146
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I was going to guess that but wasn't sure. The water channels threw me for a loop.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:59 AM   #147
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian408 View Post
I was going to guess that but wasn't sure. The water channels threw me for a loop.
Yeah this thing is messy without a water table I'm hoping to have that all set up ASAP.
Old 10-12-2011, 11:31 AM   #148

ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah this thing is messy without a water table I'm hoping to have that all set up ASAP.
lols. I bet.
Old 10-17-2011, 07:06 PM   #149
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
Looking good!