Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

B.A.M.F shop Demo day!!!!! 10/08/2011

Old 09-23-2011, 08:23 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F shop Demo day!!!!! 10/08/2011

Hey guys I planning on demoing out the shop on the weekend 10/8 to install a 16ft bay door and make some room. So I'm calling for the Norcal crew to come help rip shit down.

It's a 25'x25' shop that was divided into 3 rooms when we bought the house. I've been working in the biggest room in the shop and I NEED MORE ROOM!! I started the demo on the inside last weekend but I still have another wall to knock down and the wall in the front of the building. So if anyone wants to come by and help out please do. I'm planning to drop this wall and install a bay door. Install a few lights and a ladder to the attic for storage.

Coming to help
Rucas
MartyMcfly
UndefinedTaco
darkgreentaco

I'll provide some beer and pizza and you guys can bring whatever you like.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #2
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
^^ see that guy in the tank top....yeah give him a sedge hammer and theres no looking back.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:36 AM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
^^ see that guy in the tank top....yeah give him a sedge hammer and theres no looking back.
What do you need a sedge hammer for look at those guns just punch the walls down.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:49 AM   #4
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Mark me down. I need to let out some pent up aggression. Can we use a bit of explosives?
Old 09-23-2011, 08:52 AM   #5
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
Mark me down. I need to let out some pent up aggression. Can we use a bit of explosives?
Humm maybe
Old 09-23-2011, 08:53 AM   #6
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
i want to knock shit down sounds like its going to be a good time.
Old 09-23-2011, 08:55 AM   #7
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
I was thinkin 12ga with buckshot..
Old 09-23-2011, 09:02 AM   #8
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
i want to knock shit down sounds like its going to be a good time.
Come on out

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
I was thinkin 12ga with buckshot..
12ga Piff I'm thinking dynamite
Old 09-23-2011, 09:05 AM   #9
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
The GF's bday weekend. Won't know til the day before if I can sneak out and help out.

I'll be there tomorrow though
Old 09-23-2011, 09:13 AM   #10
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
The GF's bday weekend. Won't know til the day before if I can sneak out and help out.

I'll be there tomorrow though
Sounds good man just let me know.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:12 AM   #11
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
wouldn't it be easier if you just drive your truck through it lol
Old 09-23-2011, 11:16 AM   #12
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be der.

I got a chainsaw..I got a sawzall..I got a 6lb sledge..
Got any metal beams? I wanna melt some metal with thermite
Old 09-23-2011, 12:39 PM   #13
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
I'll be der.

I got a chainsaw..I got a sawzall..I got a 6lb sledge..
Got any metal beams? I wanna melt some metal with thermite
Okay cool and no metal beams
Old 09-23-2011, 03:15 PM   #14
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:19 PM   #15
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
wouldn't it be easier if you just drive your truck through it lol
This will be the quickest and easiest solution. When you're done write a review on Tim's bumper.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:20 PM   #16
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
I'll be there.
you can take out some of that aggression from the HID group buy.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:21 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by malander View Post
This will be the quickest and easiest solution. When you're done write a review on Tim's bumper.
Shit I'm driving Eric's 4Runner through the wall
Old 09-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #18
You don't win friends with salad.
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
you can take out some of that aggression from the HID group buy.
Shit, a couple of weeks ago, you could've hooked up a harness to me and I would've ripped that whole garage down!! Anyways, Beer+Demolition=Fun.
Old 09-23-2011, 03:58 PM   #19
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck yeah beer and breaking shit. Two things i'm good at
Old 09-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
Fuck yeah beer and breaking shit. Two things i'm good at
Well we do need to put things back together.