Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

No Local Fabricators (in Sacto?)

Old 09-23-2011, 04:01 PM   #1
Kougr is on a distinguished road

Army: Veteran, 553d CSB, Ft. Hood
Kougr's Tacoma Gallery
No Local Fabricators (in Sacto?)

Are there any local fabs in the Sacramento area that make good Taco sliders? I tried searching and only came up with Bent-Up, but they closed...
Old 09-23-2011, 05:32 PM   #2
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
BAMF, 40 mins away. Go down 80 to sf.
Screen name is JLee
Old 09-23-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
BAMF, 40 mins away. Go down 80 to sf.
Screen name is JLee
this^^

bayareametalfab.com "BAMF"
Old 09-27-2011, 08:39 AM   #4

Kougr's Tacoma Gallery
Cool! Thanks!
Old 09-27-2011, 09:54 AM   #5
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Shoot me a message when you're ready to make that rad red look badass! I do BHLM's.
Old 09-27-2011, 10:08 AM   #6
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Shoot me a message when you're ready to make that rad red badass! I break shit.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:19 PM   #7
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kougr View Post
Are there any local fabs in the Sacramento area that make good Taco sliders? I tried searching and only came up with Bent-Up, but they closed...
B.A.M.F. makes good stuff.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:43 PM   #8
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F all the way, words can not describe how bamf these sliders are.

Old 10-12-2011, 04:55 PM   #9
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
I pics of my sliders thanks for the plug guys OP shoot me a PM and we can talk.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:04 PM   #10
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
why does it seem that >50% of this forum lives in cali?
cuz we cool like da
Old 10-12-2011, 05:25 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
yeah...if cali laws werent fubar, id make a beeline for the state soon as i got the chance....
kinda wish arizona and nevada would take over california that'd be awesome
Old 10-13-2011, 03:15 AM   #12
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
B.A.M.F all the way, words can not describe how bamf these sliders are.

I realy like the look of those. Good work Jerry. Looks like I'll have to give you a visit while I'm visiting my brother in law in San Jose. And I corrected other post.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:51 AM   #13
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Wheelin4Banger View Post
I realy like the look of those. Good work Jerry. Looks like I'll have to give you a visit while I'm visiting my brother in law in San Jose. And I corrected other post.

Heres the same sliders, mounted up

Old 10-13-2011, 08:12 PM   #14
Ridendirtywhips will become famous soon enoughRidendirtywhips will become famous soon enough
Ridendirtywhips's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post

That looks good. We have the same wheels.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #15

Kougr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post

Those look real nice...can the kickout be pushed back a little further? Looks like they stick out a bit along the rear doors. My kids would be tripping over them getting in out of the backseat.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:12 PM   #16
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
You'd have to talk to jerry, I'm sure it could be done easily. In the back, they're more like a side step. I'm sure jerry could even cover them for you so there's no gap.