Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal Craigslist finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-06-2013, 01:22 PM   #821
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Stanley
kalieaire's Tacoma Gallery
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/4048312702.html

Tacoma Bed Divider in North San Jose
Old 09-07-2013, 01:06 AM   #822
kalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shedkalieaire is one of the sharper tools in the shed
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/4046376847.html

ARE camper shell for Tacoma Double Cab - $1000 (tiburon / belvedere)

ARE CX camper shell for Toyota Tacoma Double Cab short bed.
Color- Toyota Silver Mica
Currently on a '13 Tacoma that will be soon sold.
Near perfect condition- not even a year old.
Factory mounted Yakima racks and sliders included. Bike trays not included.
Sliding front and side windows, and carpeted.

You'd have to buy one brand new to find one in better condition.

$1000 isn't such a great deal, but it comes w/ the yakima racks installed.
Old 09-09-2013, 07:16 PM   #824
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
FREE OEM chrome grille off an '05. There are some rock chips on the chrome from normal use. One of the tab on top is broken, but it will bolt on just fine. Free only if you use it yourself!

OEM Tacoma 2005 hood. Factory white, great shape. $120.

2005 Tacoma headlights. The lens are in great shape, no haze. One side is an OEM unit and one is an aftermarket unit. They come with the lights/bulbs. $100 for both.

Old 09-09-2013, 08:47 PM   #825
CaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaliAsh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired
Name: Jesse
CaliAsh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCSPerformance View Post
FREE OEM chrome grille off an '05. There are some rock chips on the chrome from normal use. One of the tab on top is broken, but it will bolt on just fine. Free only if you use it yourself!

I spy new SCS wheels! How much for those?
Old 09-09-2013, 09:23 PM   #826
Stealth Custom Series™
SCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCSPerformance is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Vin
SCSPerformance's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliAsh View Post
I spy new SCS wheels! How much for those?
LOL. Those are actually method wheels that came with the truck when I purchased it. They're long gone now. The SR8 will put them to shame.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #827
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalieaire View Post
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/4046376847.html

ARE camper shell for Tacoma Double Cab - $1000 (tiburon / belvedere)

ARE CX camper shell for Toyota Tacoma Double Cab short bed.
Color- Toyota Silver Mica
Currently on a '13 Tacoma that will be soon sold.
Near perfect condition- not even a year old.
Factory mounted Yakima racks and sliders included. Bike trays not included.
Sliding front and side windows, and carpeted.

You'd have to buy one brand new to find one in better condition.

$1000 isn't such a great deal, but it comes w/ the yakima racks installed.
You better be picking up another tacoma
Old 09-13-2013, 09:05 AM   #828
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery

2007 Stock Tail Lihts w/ One Coat of Spray on Tint $70 (Shipping included)

Helix Power Tower Throttle Body Spacer w/ Gasket $70 (4) extended 10mm needed for installation (Shipping Included)

(4) 5 Lug Steelies w/ Center caps off of my mom's 5-lugger, they were on the truck for less than 5K miles. $200 obo (local only)

Old 09-13-2013, 11:36 AM   #830
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jbcm12 View Post
You better be picking up another tacoma
lol, why? I already have one. :P
Old 09-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #831
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrawler View Post
This is just a heads up to the local guys/gals. I have my tinted tail lights and Volant Intake (no scoop) w/ AEM Dry Filter. I live in Petaluma and I work in Novato. I don't have any pictures of the lights or intake since I have taken them off, but here are a few on the truck. I will get some currents up this weekend, when I make the official for sale post. Anyways, thanks for looking.

Local Pricing
Lights $60
Intake $200

I have had this filter on for a little over a year. I also took a wire wheel to the lid and took it down to bare aluminum.

Sorry, this is the best I could do.
tell me more about these taillights... Im in Penngrove, might be interested...
Old 09-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #832
RustyNuts is on a distinguished road

Air Force:
Name: Rusty
RustyNuts's Tacoma Gallery
OEM 17inch rims $500 OBO

Just bought a 2013 White TRD Sport but had my FJ Trail Teams installed before I drove it home. Tires not included. Asking $500 on Craigslist but will make a good deal to someone here on TW.
Attached Thumbnails
NorCal Craigslist finds-photo-1.jpg   NorCal Craigslist finds-photo-2.jpg  
Old 10-02-2013, 04:53 PM   #834
Start every day with a smile and get it over with
Flynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFlynbyu2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: K9
Name: Ron
Flynbyu2's Tacoma Gallery
Hi Lift Jack

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/4100450352.html

This is my listing. I'd let a TW member have it for $30. Just want it gone.

Local pick up only.
Old 10-03-2013, 12:30 AM   #836
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
$300. Sway A Way 2.0 off my 2004 Tacoma. San Jose local pickup only. They have about 25,000 miles. Just a bit dirty. Nothing wrong with them (probably need a rebuild due to mileage on them), I just opted to switch to OME a couple years back and these SAWs have been sitting around.

Old 10-03-2013, 12:30 PM   #837
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
All items are located in San Jose, local pickup only. Items are off a 2004 Tacoma.

Free cut off tailpipe with hanger

This is such a steal! SOMEONE JUMP ON THIS!
Old 10-06-2013, 02:15 AM   #839
Jbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJbcm12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joshua
Jbcm12's Tacoma Gallery
Set of 4 BFG ATO 285/75-16 40% $200
http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/pts/4082913752.html
Old 10-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #840
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Radiant red first gen short bed camper shell.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/4104118938.html

Products Discussed in this Thread