Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal Craigslist finds

Old 12-03-2013, 10:53 PM   #882
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffdawson View Post
Stealth Mode! Lol I dunno, kinda hard to miss. My truck's out front of the house all the time, **********************. Just up the hill from ************.
i would not put where your truck is on the interweb bud lol
Old 12-04-2013, 11:50 AM   #884
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal here for the TRD beadlock rims. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/4228522037.html

gnnc5-4228522037@sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 17 minutes ago
Black 16" Tacoma rims w/ ring - $650 (half moon bay)

I have a set of 4 black aluminum TRD wheels with polished rock ring. Dimensions are 16x 7.5 on 6x5.5 bolt pattern . Wheels still have stock tires on them but don't have much tread left. $1300 new, asking $650. Firm
Old 12-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #885
God Bless America
Rustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shedRustbucket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Garrett
Rustbucket's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Good deal here for the TRD beadlock rims. http://sfbay.craigslist.org/pen/pts/4228522037.html

gnnc5-4228522037@sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 17 minutes ago
Black 16" Tacoma rims w/ ring - $650 (half moon bay)

I have a set of 4 black aluminum TRD wheels with polished rock ring. Dimensions are 16x 7.5 on 6x5.5 bolt pattern . Wheels still have stock tires on them but don't have much tread left. $1300 new, asking $650. Firm
That's an awesome deal
Old 12-04-2013, 05:24 PM   #886
S4RSSS is on a distinguished road
S4RSSS's Tacoma Gallery
ARB tree saver 10ft, amazon sells it for $40+tax

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/for/4229118024.html
Old 12-04-2013, 05:25 PM   #887
S4RSSS is on a distinguished road
S4RSSS's Tacoma Gallery
3/4" wheel spacers...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/4227422420.html
Old 12-18-2013, 10:21 PM   #889
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
hey does this winch look like a good deal? Might pick it up, dont really know how I can tell if its crap or not.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/4239878646.html
yes. good deal on a great winch
Old 12-18-2013, 11:13 PM   #890
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
hey does this winch look like a good deal? Might pick it up, dont really know how I can tell if its crap or not.

Old 12-18-2013, 11:14 PM   #891
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
ffdawson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
yes. good deal on a great winch
Thx. That's what I thought, just hit the guy up. We'll see. You can run synthetic on those right?

^^oh and hey t4r stay away from my damn winch!!
Old 12-18-2013, 11:16 PM   #892

Quote:
Thx. That's what I thought, just hit the guy up. We'll see. You can run synthetic on those right?

lol jk man i was just about to ask you if you want me to pick it up for you. but i think @cmj is in the area since you guys are gonna wheel together soon, why don't you have him pick it up for you.
Old 12-18-2013, 11:21 PM   #893
Adventurer
ffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shedffdawson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
lol jk man i was just about to ask you if you want me to pick it up for you. but i think @cmj is in the area since you guys are gonna wheel together soon, why don't you have him pick it up for you.
haha! That's a good call. Im actually going to be down in Lafayette next week with my wife's family, so I'll check it out then.

Hitting up CMJ is a good idea, but not sure he'd be willing to front me 5 bills... Who knows? Worth a shot eh?
Old 12-18-2013, 11:30 PM   #894
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yeah the M8000S is the same winch but with synthetic line. I want to eventually upgrade to a synthetic line. If you end up getting a good deal on line, let me know.
Old 12-19-2013, 08:23 AM   #895
jqueener will become famous soon enoughjqueener will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Check eBay there is a new in box m8000 for $499
Item#
Old 12-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #896
Adventurer

Firefighter:
Damn. Now I've opened a whole new can of worms. eBay has a the m8000s for 599. I want to go synthetic anyway, so a hawse fair lead and 100ft of synth line will cost $100 easy.

Looks like eBay wins. Sorry C-list!
Old 12-19-2013, 01:07 PM   #897
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Where you getting a fairlead and synthetic line for $100?
Old 12-19-2013, 01:09 PM   #898
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
I thinki remember warn not honoring warranties if bought from a non warn dealer, i might bewrong though
Old 12-19-2013, 02:20 PM   #899
jqueener will become famous soon enoughjqueener will become famous soon enough

Name: Jason
jqueener's Tacoma Gallery
I think that pic is wrong on that listing for 599 the model number is a m8000
Old 12-19-2013, 03:06 PM   #900
Adventurer

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
Where you getting a fairlead and synthetic line for $100?
nowhere. Hence my statement. "a fairlead and synth line will run you 100 easy" meaning it'll easily cost 100 if not more. (100 being the amount difference between the two winches...)

But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jqueener View Post
I think that pic is wrong on that listing for 599 the model number is a m8000
I think you're right. Pic is a m8000s but model # is m8000. Too good to be true. I called them but no luck.

Hmmmm back to the drawing board. Definitely want the synthetic line...

Products Discussed in this Thread