Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal Craigslist finds

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-25-2011, 11:02 PM   #1
seksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of lightseksilumpia is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Brandon
seksilumpia's Tacoma Gallery
NorCal Craigslist finds

Hey guys I didnt see a thread for the Norcal craigslist finds. Here is something for the 3.4 Tacoma guys,its not mine but its a good deal
Trd supercharger V6 - $1400 (Sacramento)

Date: 2011-09-25, 8:34PM PDT
Reply to: see below [Errors when replying to ads?]
Any Toyota engine with a 3.4L v6
The supercharger has a Urd pulley and it has about 26xx on it,
(916)207-6133 $1,400

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2617535211
Old 09-26-2011, 08:22 PM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen reg cab bolt on sliders - $250

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/pts/2608398876.html
Old 09-26-2011, 08:23 PM   #3
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen silver shell - $400

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/pts/2619271319.html
Old 09-27-2011, 02:59 PM   #4
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
$500 3.0 runner

I'd buy it if I had the extra cash, just because I know I could part it out for WAY more.
or I could find a junker motor, cut the roof off and cage it..and make a cheap wheeler.
Old 09-28-2011, 09:38 AM   #5
Camburg :)
Ptowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedPtowntaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryce
Ptowntaco's Tacoma Gallery
Wonder is that SC is still for sale....
Old 09-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #6
anrima is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
$500 3.0 runner

I'd buy it if I had the extra cash, just because I know I could part it out for WAY more.
or I could find a junker motor, cut the roof off and cage it..and make a cheap wheeler.
No link?
Old 09-28-2011, 11:39 PM   #8
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrima View Post
No link?
I posted it..weird.

Hold on.
Old 09-28-2011, 11:40 PM   #9
I'll eat all your food.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/2617414498.html
Old 09-29-2011, 12:01 PM   #10
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
DEMOLITION DERBY !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 02:19 AM   #11
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/2625726905.html
Old 10-01-2011, 02:33 AM   #12
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
running boards? what are you lol or just really big
Old 10-01-2011, 03:02 AM   #13
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Lol it's my ad.

You know you want em'. Lol
Old 10-07-2011, 09:15 AM   #14
RevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant future

Air Force: Master Sergeant
Name: Nathan
RevHard6's Tacoma Gallery
First Gen rock sliders/bumper: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2636892045.html

DCab SB Leer cap:
Thing is a steel at $400. I'd get it and repaint it, but I want the side windoors. I emailed the guy; it's a Leer 100xq
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2634057441.html
Old 10-07-2011, 11:40 AM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevHard6 View Post
First Gen rock sliders/bumper: http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2636892045.html

DCab SB Leer cap:
Thing is a steel at $400. I'd get it and repaint it, but I want the side windoors. I emailed the guy; it's a Leer 100xq
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2634057441.html
wow talking about good deals
Old 10-07-2011, 12:04 PM   #16
I'll eat all your food.

good deal for bumper and sliders for $350.
bet you could get em for $275
Old 10-09-2011, 11:12 AM   #17
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
D-rings for 2nd gen I believe. 10 bucks! I'd get em but I really don't have shit for money, on second thought though..... you better beat me to em.

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2639652182.html
Old 10-11-2011, 03:23 PM   #18
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/2643581073.html

front 189FIRM!! FITS THE TOYOTA AXLE V-6 AND 4CYL TURBO 1986-2003
toyota 7.5 FRONT END . 1986-2003 ALSO FITS THE 7.5 REAR ON 2WD TRUCKS
email ls1ss(AT)live.com or call 530545084four
Old 10-12-2011, 02:38 AM   #19
I'll eat all your food.

good deal ^
but won't work on a 7.5 rear axle.
person is a dumbass.
Old 10-12-2011, 03:35 PM   #20

EMS:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/pts/2645867491.html

Products Discussed in this Thread