Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Can anyone help with lift install? (Nor Cal)

Old 09-30-2011, 12:54 AM   #21
Sigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to beholdSigi is a splendid one to behold
Name: Sigi
Sigi's Tacoma Gallery
Plus since you said you don't have the tools to do it, You should rather spend the 350 on tools for your self and have the tools for ever than to pay somebody 350 tO do it.
Old 09-30-2011, 03:28 AM   #22
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
The spring compressors at Vatozone are ghettorigged.
You obviously have never been to a Vatozone in Northern California..lulz.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:05 AM   #23
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
I might be in, depending on a date.
but what about getting the springs compressed? unless its already done.
what set up are you going with?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
depending on date I can come by and offer another set of hands

i'll eat some King Egg Roll too
Would you guys like to do it In Tracy or SJ?

How about next Saturday the 10th of October?
Old 09-30-2011, 09:06 AM   #24
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UndefinedTaco View Post
The spring compressors at Vatozone are ghettorigged.
You obviously have never been to a Vatozone in Northern California..lulz.
LOL "Vatozone"
Old 09-30-2011, 09:07 AM   #25

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06tacotrd View Post
Plus since you said you don't have the tools to do it, You should rather spend the 350 on tools for your self and have the tools for ever than to pay somebody 350 tO do it.
Thats the idea.

I'm trying to save some money by reaching out for help. And put it towards the truck.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:10 AM   #26

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
to bad you were not in so cal i would help you right away.
Thank You.

It's pretty cool how helpful people are. I witnessed this first hand at the last mod day. Jberry, undifined taco and a few others were quick to lend a hand.

Old 09-30-2011, 09:24 AM   #27
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll come and help if its around me.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:39 AM   #28

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
I'll come and help if its around me.
Awesome where about are you?

We will probably be in Tracy or San Jose. depending wherever we can get the most help.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:42 AM   #29
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Awesome where about are you?

We will probably be in Tracy or San Jose. depending wherever we can get the most help.
Damn, thats kind of far. Im in Petaluma, if it were in the North Bay I would come and help.
Old 09-30-2011, 09:56 AM   #30

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
Damn, thats kind of far. Im in Petaluma, if it were in the North Bay I would come and help.
Yeah that is far. lol

If i can't get something together here sTROM offered to help me out and he's up in Petaluma.

We'll see what happens.
Old 09-30-2011, 10:23 AM   #31
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I don't care, I'd love for it to be in Tracy then I don't gotta travel

but if MJ and Rucas wanna come along..the we can do it in SJ..I have no problem heading out there lol

KING EGG ROLLS
Old 09-30-2011, 10:58 AM   #33
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
i would rather help out in SJ but its not really up to me. my sched is pretty busy anyway. u guys pick a date and location and i'll see if i can go.

btw Justin, 10/10 is not a saturday lol
Old 09-30-2011, 11:30 AM   #34

EMS:
Oh Crap I was looking at the month of September. Your right i was shooting for the 8th and that IS Jlee's Demo day. OOPs!

So how about the 15th of October? (Saturday)
Old 09-30-2011, 02:26 PM   #35
I'll eat all your food.

I didnt say the 10th was a saturday and your right brian next sat is Jerrys bamf day. What about the saturday after that guys? I'm down
Old 09-30-2011, 02:36 PM   #36

EMS:
yeah the 15th is good.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:07 AM   #37
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Give me a time and date. And i'll see if i can come after class. I communt to SJ from santa cruz. Fridays would be best. I have stands, tools, no air compressor, but you should make like an appointment or tell the the people at sears your coming by so you don't have to wait. Your also more then welcome to come to SC (just need to let the gf know, she monopolized my time), I need to install a spacer on my rear shock, and that involves me unbolting the whole driver side rear suspension.
Old 10-01-2011, 10:38 AM   #38

EMS:
I'm shooting for the 15th. (Saturday)

I would like to get started early a.m. to have enough time to knock everything out. Yeah last time we went to sears they were extremely busy. I'm just trying to figure a location and date that works for the majority to have more hands on deck. Just keep checking back and see what happens.
Old 10-02-2011, 01:02 AM   #39
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Where in SJ are you located?
Old 10-10-2011, 06:12 PM   #40

EMS:
Sorry Ken, I didn't see your question untill today.

I'm located by 280 and 87.