Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Toytec OME lift kit on local taco

Old 09-30-2011, 02:08 AM   #1
anrima is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec OME lift kit on local taco

Hey all - I'm looking to buy the OME kit from toytec - does anyone have it installed so I can see how it rides?

Cheers
Drew
Old 09-30-2011, 02:26 AM   #2
aint that some $h!t
GMIKE is on a distinguished road
Name: MIKE
GMIKE's Tacoma Gallery
suggest you use the search.. many members have it and is usually a subject that has been discuss many times. dont be suprise as not too many people with chime in.
Old 09-30-2011, 02:46 AM   #3
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
Mike, I'm looking for someone local who has it that I can come take a ride with just to feel it out. Not looking to discuss it, I've read OME threads out the yazoo
Old 10-03-2011, 09:46 AM   #4
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
One of your locals Gary (tacomtn) got an OME lift 885s & AAL and came to Reno to get his Off Road Cherry popped. I'm sure he would give you a ride to see if you like it. He would also like to go on some local runs. Steve (bjmoose) another one of your locals has 885s & Dakars like I do. Took the new (to me) lift on it's test run 10/1 and I love it.
video of 2 OME lifts & 1 ToyTec UL in action.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/tac...10-1-11-a.html

Pics of run
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post3812391
Old 10-03-2011, 09:35 PM   #5
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I have the OME set up. Where in the NorCal are you?
Old 10-03-2011, 11:25 PM   #6
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
I have the OME set up. Where in the NorCal are you?
Vallejo, I go to maritime up here.
Old 10-03-2011, 11:52 PM   #7
asphinctersayswhat?
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
You're more than welcome to drive my truck. I'm in Union City, work in Oakland and go to school in SF. If you can meet anywhere there you can drive it for some urban offroading lol
Old 10-04-2011, 02:47 AM   #8
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Btw if the brakes fail, I didn't do it

Old 10-04-2011, 09:08 AM   #9
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
i have the OME kit with 884's up front. and it is an access cab.

ride feels like stock. you're welcome to take it for a spin. i am in concord.