Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Feeler 10/9

Old 10-05-2011, 04:25 PM   #21
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Yeah now that I think about it I don't think I'll be able to make it.
Old 10-06-2011, 12:54 AM   #22
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
My truck can't climb hills, it just goes puut puut poof. Plus i've buffed enough pin strips off my truck
Old 10-06-2011, 08:36 AM   #23
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd go but I went out last night after some heavy rain..and it was cakey as hell..super clumpy dirt around here in the Valley..I was runnin a main trail trying to get back with a friend..hit a bump, shot my wheel to the right, wheel dropped off into a ditch..slid into a tree stump...15mph - 0mph in 1 second.
Stupid diff drop lift.

Broke something up front..gotta look at it tonight.

I haven't been to Hollister in FOREVERRR..let alone puttin around