Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Prairie City open for free OCT 16th.

Old 10-06-2011, 01:12 PM   #21
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Weird. It double up on some pictures. Sorry
Old 10-06-2011, 02:16 PM   #22
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
I was out there last weekend. It is improved in the 4x4 area but the overall place is the same. You either have really easy lines or hard ones. There is really no middle ground, at least in my opinion but then I tend to take the road less traveled. It is not the best but its better than nothing. I know of many beginner trails as well, just another 45 min up Hwy50. Maybe I'll swing by with the FJC.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:04 PM   #23
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTFJ View Post
I was out there last weekend. It is improved in the 4x4 area but the overall place is the same. You either have really easy lines or hard ones. There is really no middle ground, at least in my opinion but then I tend to take the road less traveled. It is not the best but its better than nothing. I know of many beginner trails as well, just another 45 min up Hwy50. Maybe I'll swing by with the FJC.

Thought you were gonna call me when you went to Prairie City Come on out, you'll probably do much better than we will!
Old 10-06-2011, 03:32 PM   #24
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I might be up for it. I gotta see how the work schedule plays out.
Old 10-06-2011, 06:55 PM   #26
RevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant future

Air Force: Master Sergeant
Name: Nathan
RevHard6's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go. I'm next to bone stock (other than tires/wheels), but I'd like to start playing/learning.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:50 PM   #27
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevHard6 View Post
I'll go. I'm next to bone stock (other than tires/wheels), but I'd like to start playing/learning.
We will see how my going bald rugged fails hold up.
Old 10-06-2011, 10:05 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
I'm in the same boat, need to learn the tricks of the trade.
Slow and steady

Edit: wtf is auto correct thinking
Old 10-07-2011, 12:05 AM   #30
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Wow, those are some challenging obstacles. I wouldn't think of trying those more technical lines, only the easy ones.
Old 10-07-2011, 08:16 AM   #31
anrima is on a distinguished road
Name: Drew
anrima's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there with a school group most likely.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:36 AM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by anrima View Post
I'll be there with a school group most likely.
Please do explain!?!? 4x4 club or something!?!?!?
Old 10-07-2011, 10:51 AM   #33
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Please do explain!?!? 4x4 club or something!?!?!?
Quote:
My school is running a group through prairie city on the 16th, it's free that day.
Quote:
It's free for everyone as they are reopening the final renovation that weekend. By school I mean a group of students with trucks are going.
Old 10-07-2011, 02:14 PM   #34
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
If i get bored enough to bash my head against a wall I might go to this instead.
Old 10-07-2011, 04:02 PM   #35
ruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Rus
ruslanus's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in Sacramento for the next few months, depending on what's going on that weekend, I might be able to attend. It's only 20 miles away
Old 10-07-2011, 06:15 PM   #36
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
If i get bored enough to bash my head against a wall I might go to this instead.

That means he's going guys... trust me on this one.....
Old 10-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #37
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
*WHEW* Just looked at my schedule and almost shat bricks, I have duty that Saturday.... brain farted and didn't realize the 16th was a Sunday.
Old 10-07-2011, 06:22 PM   #39
theredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheredofshaw is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: AM1
Name: John
theredofshaw's Tacoma Gallery
i've only been out there with ATV's...ATV side is pretty cool though
Old 10-07-2011, 08:53 PM   #40
RevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant future

Air Force: Master Sergeant
Name: Nathan
RevHard6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Do you guys want to be there at 10AM when they open?
Works for me.