Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Prairie City open for free OCT 16th.

Old 10-10-2011, 11:59 PM   #61
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
here fixed
Better to thrash your ride than mine
Old 10-11-2011, 10:38 AM   #62
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I have this vision on high siding my DC, this stuff looks better tackled with the shorter WB's
Sliders baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
whoa PS stepped their game up. I remember going there a few years ago and not seeing anything cool
PS? Is that Prairie Shitty? haha
Old 10-11-2011, 12:11 PM   #63
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Sliders baby!

PS? Is that Prairie Shitty? haha
haha maybe I was thinking PC + POS = PS
Old 10-11-2011, 06:29 PM   #64
tervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to alltervanun is a name known to all

Name: Danny
tervanun's Tacoma Gallery
+100 for sliders
This is very tempting....bout a 2 hour drive for me..... we'll see
Old 10-11-2011, 07:14 PM   #66
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Danny, it's about a 2.5 hour drive for me
Old 10-12-2011, 08:03 AM   #67
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Not to discourage those interested but PC would really not be worth a 2hr drive. I like the place but it's only a 30 min drive for me.
Old 10-13-2011, 04:12 PM   #69
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah its still on. Seth brought up that it might be really crowded, which I can neither confirm nor deny..... I've never been there so I don't know how many trucks that place can support.

Does anyone want to do Long Canyon instead maybe?
Old 10-13-2011, 04:26 PM   #70
Nick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Comm
Nick701's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
This I still going on right? Just want to make sure before I invite someone out.
I wonder who that someone might be?
Old 10-13-2011, 04:35 PM   #71
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Ok folks, Long Canyon is doable stock with some rock stacking...
Old 10-13-2011, 06:24 PM   #72
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
I'm out I got family visiting this weekend.
Old 10-13-2011, 06:53 PM   #73
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Ok folks, Long Canyon is doable stock with some rock stacking...
Where is that!?!?!?
Old 10-13-2011, 06:57 PM   #74
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah its still on. Seth brought up that it might be really crowded, which I can neither confirm nor deny..... I've never been there so I don't know how many trucks that place can support.

Does anyone want to do Long Canyon instead maybe?
Where Long Canyon at?

Edit: If it's what I googled it a little farther away then I can do for now. If anything I can use Sunday to get my front shocks and UCAs on.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:20 PM   #75
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
LC is located off silverfork rd in Kyburz, CA. Just another hour up HWY 50.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:21 PM   #76
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Where Long Canyon at?

Edit: If it's what I googled it a little farther away then I can do for now. If anything I can use Sunday to get my front shocks and UCAs on.

So you can go wheeling at a place thats a half hour away from your house but not an hour? :P
Old 10-13-2011, 07:44 PM   #77
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So you can go wheeling at a place thats a half hour away from your house but not an hour? :P
Haha, that's not the case! The only Long Canyon I saw on google was 6 hrs away...still got the blocks on my truck so I don't know if I want to really wheel it. Just got my front setup in today. AllPro messed up on my order and sent bilstiens instead of the foxes I ordered. if they didn't mess up I would have everything. could have been installed and setup before this run.

Anyone willing to help with my front before Sunday?? I don't have the tools or quite the know how. Coils are on the shocks already though.
Old 10-13-2011, 07:54 PM   #78
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Haha, that's not the case! The only Long Canyon I saw on google was 6 hrs away...still got the blocks on my truck so I don't know if I want to really wheel it. Just got my front setup in today. AllPro messed up on my order and sent bilstiens instead of the foxes I ordered. if they didn't mess up I would have everything. could have been installed and setup before this run.

Anyone willing to help with my front before Sunday?? I don't have the tools or quite the know how. Coils are on the shocks already though.
YOu can do Long Canyon with your current setup no problem.
Old 10-13-2011, 08:40 PM   #79
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTFJ View Post
LC is located off silverfork rd in Kyburz, CA. Just another hour up HWY 50.
We might as well go to icehouse, if you are going up there.

I can't go that far.
Old 10-13-2011, 10:30 PM   #80
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
No juevos....

We'll stick to PC then. For you guys that I don't have your numbers, do you want to PM them to me so that I can get in touch if things were to change for some stupid reason.