Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Any Good Mobile Detailers in South Bay/San Jose?

Old 10-15-2011, 01:26 AM   #1
tacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomtn is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomtn's Tacoma Gallery
Any Good Mobile Detailers in South Bay/San Jose?

I used to have a dude come to my house. Super cheap and great service. He's gone and now I've gotta find another. He'd charge $60 for exterior detail of my compact SUV including wash, clay bar, wax.

Anyone?