Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Prairie City 10-16-11 Photos

Old 10-18-2011, 12:25 AM   #21
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick701 View Post
yeah doing it prerunner style! stock height and crappy street tires too. Thought i was gonna have to get towed out there for a min

Haha, I was like, c'mon man you'll be just fine! I made it through super easy!

He gets out, back tires spinnin like mad.... " Oh wait... you're 2wd?? " hahahah

Tacomas still impress me man, they make it through some crazy shit with ease.
Old 10-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #22
RevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant future

Air Force: Master Sergeant
Name: Nathan
RevHard6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
That or spend about 2 hrs straight with the pressure washer. After cleaning my shit up I think Nate was the smartest of the group by avoiding the mud.
Not that smart as I seem to have enough to be annoying. I ran through a car wash yesterday that got about 80% on the top side. Still have the whole underside and engine bay to do. Hopefully my pressure washer won't give me any fits this weekend and I can finish the job.
Old 10-18-2011, 09:46 PM   #23
ruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to beholdruslanus is a splendid one to behold

Marines:
Name: Rus
ruslanus's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you guys had some fun, I was at home nursing my hangover...
Old 10-18-2011, 11:13 PM   #24
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! I'd like to hit up that open course sometime.
Old 10-19-2011, 02:39 AM   #25
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
Nice! I'd like to hit up that open course sometime.
abuse it one last time?
Old 11-10-2011, 10:51 PM   #26
kanaka808 is on a distinguished road

Name: jason
kanaka808's Tacoma Gallery
ooohhh man where the hell was i at..should of checked it out