Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Prairie City 10-16-11 Photos

Old 10-16-2011, 06:07 PM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Prairie City 10-16-11 Photos

Quite a few assholes out there. ALOT of crawlers throttling around at 50 MPH, ended up stayin away from the obstacle courses because it. I think HIYota has alot more photos than I do, but I will put a few up. I have a video to upload as well.

THE KIA!!!!! Shit was funny....

Few vehicles jumpin the open course....

RevHard06

Went through a puddle and somehow I got instantly clean! (Actually somehow the photos got uploaded in reverse order.... lol )

AND THEN THERE WAS TWO....

TC Tundra:

TC Tacoma:

Lunchtime!

Anyways, HIYota has alot more. Hopefully he can get them up soon. He also has photos of me trying to get up the platform. Just couldn't get up the last part. Little did I notice the other side was easier, but about that time the assholes rolled up and started crawling over each other, literally.
Old 10-16-2011, 06:44 PM   #2
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
And I was sleeping. Looks fun!!!
Old 10-16-2011, 06:47 PM   #3
RevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant futureRevHard6 has a brilliant future

Air Force: Master Sergeant
Name: Nathan
RevHard6's Tacoma Gallery
Had a great time today. It was nice meeting everyone. And thanks to Brian for spotting me up my HUGE ass boulder. Lol.

It was also fun running into an old family friend I haven't seen in years, the driver of the TC tundra. Discount parts maybe?

I have some crappy phone pics I'll try to load later.

Brian, did you guys stay for the raffle?

Oh yeah, my engine bay is soaked. Should have went ahead and made the outside match.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:10 PM   #4
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RevHard6 View Post
Had a great time today. It was nice meeting everyone. And thanks to Brian for spotting me up my HUGE ass boulder. Lol.

It was also fun running into an old family friend I haven't seen in years, the driver of the TC tundra. Discount parts maybe?

I have some crappy phone pics I'll try to load later.

Brian, did you guys stay for the raffle?

Oh yeah, my engine bay is soaked. Should have went ahead and made the outside match.
Brian and I stayed for the raffle. They were mostly giving away dirtbike stuff. I did win a $25 gift card to PCP motorsports whatever that is. It was pretty fun after you left. Got to see Brian push his truck a bit by going fast around the track. He also pulled a 1st gen out (I got pics coming). Still waiting for the stuff to upload right now.
Old 10-16-2011, 07:39 PM   #6
CGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedCGtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Avionics Tech
Name: Phillip
CGtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like good times.
Old 10-16-2011, 08:26 PM   #7
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Next time I'll go faster... LoL Only because it took me like 2 hours to find a song slow enough for my sloowwww driving.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBPn6eyiutk
Old 10-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #8
07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed07trd4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
07trd4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Slow poke!!! Haahaa
Old 10-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #9
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 07trd4x4 View Post
Slow poke!!! Haahaa

I promise you wouldn't have kept up.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:57 PM   #10
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I promise you wouldn't have kept up.
I smell a challenge Greg.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:11 PM   #11
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDMEDIC View Post
I smell a challenge Greg.
I think he would have to show up to keep up.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #12
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by coppert View Post
I think he would have to show up to keep up.
Burnnnnn.

I can see why some of you guys hate mud. This shit is hard as a rock! Round one of blasting done.... letting her soak haha
Old 10-17-2011, 06:51 PM   #13
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
Quote:
Burnnnnn.

I can see why some of you guys hate mud. This shit is hard as a rock! Round one of blasting done.... letting her soak haha
usually have to go about 2-3 times with a pressure washer then wash it with soap by hand, fuck mud.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:13 PM   #15
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I've never had that much troubles with mud man.... Usually the fire hose blasts it right off! This shit turned into cement, complete with the little rocks that come with it! Anyways, three blasts with the fire hose later, it finally came off. I think I got most of it out... kinda surprised there really wasn't any in my frame channels, thats where it really sucks.

Now that I'm clean I can call a dealership and make them fix my seal, AND diff bearing/cv So I got two good things out of this, a badass photo, and a new left CV
Old 10-17-2011, 08:14 PM   #16
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpazzyB View Post
usually have to go about 2-3 times with a pressure washer then wash it with soap by hand, fuck mud.

Speaking of which, I thought you said you were coming!?
Old 10-17-2011, 08:15 PM   #17
Master of the Prius...
SpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpazzyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryen
SpazzyB's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SpazzyB
Quote:
Speaking of which, I thought you said you were coming!?
mixed up the days lol, for whatever reason I thought it was saturday.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:30 PM   #18
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Great pictures guys.
What is this "open course" and why did you neglect to tell me about it?

Yes...fuck mud.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:47 PM   #19
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
Great pictures guys.
What is this "open course" and why did you neglect to tell me about it?

Yes...fuck mud.
The back side is made into a track, I hit some of it in the vid, diverted for traffic tho
Old 10-17-2011, 11:31 PM   #20
Nick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to beholdNick701 is a splendid one to behold

Air Force: Comm
Nick701's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
yeah doing it prerunner style! stock height and crappy street tires too. Thought i was gonna have to get towed out there for a min