Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

10/29 Folsom Lake, welcome back Grif BBQ

Old 10-27-2011, 12:55 PM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
10/29 Folsom Lake, welcome back Grif BBQ

Our friend Grif (norcalfjs) is back from a few months in the middle east, so we are having a little BBQ out at Folsom lake to welcome him back. We will be at the Granite Bay Section and the meeting time is 1pm. Where exactly we will be will depend on what is available when i get there, but we will be up in the north section. PM me if you need my number to find us. I will provide burgers and Dogs, Please bring a side dish to share and your own drinks. Alcohol is not allowed at the park so bring it at your own risk. There are no picnic benches where we will be, so bring chairs. It is $10 to get into Folsom. Respond here if you are interested.

The general area we will be in is called Oaks Point.

1. PRS
2. Grif
3. GHOSTFJ
4. CopperT
Old 10-27-2011, 08:31 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
I want to go, the 1705 memorial dedication is that morning. What time I get out is anyones guess... I would imagine around that time, although I expect to see friends I haven't seen in years at this event, so we shall see.

10 effin dollars to get into folsom lake? jebus christo... wonder if I still have my free pass from when we did wet drills

Seth, if you don't hear from me by the time you leave your house then don't wait up for me.

I'll get a thing of tater salad and maybe a 12 pack of pepsi? 7up? choose.

All assuming I make it there before late.
Old 10-27-2011, 10:31 PM   #3
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
Good timing... I work till 6pm, and it's my mommy's birthday

Tell him hey for me though