Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister Hill Sat 11/12

Old 11-01-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister Hill Sat 11/12

Seeing if anyone wants to head out to Hollister Hills on Saturday 11/12. I'm pretty sure some guys from NorCalFJ will be heading out and I will be posting this at t4r.org as well.

1. SCRunner12
2. UndefinedTaco
3. Alpha Q Up
4. Tacokid09
5. w3tworks (maybe)
6. motoXdoer (maybe)
Old 11-01-2011, 03:04 PM   #2
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
I think normal fjs is having a trail cleanup that day??
Old 11-01-2011, 04:26 PM   #3
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down! count me in
Old 11-02-2011, 10:11 AM   #4
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
I think normal fjs is having a trail cleanup that day??
Whats this?
Old 11-02-2011, 11:35 AM   #5
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Whats this?
Heh. Didn't even notice the typo in that until you replied.

NorCal FJs. Not "normal FJs"

Info: http://norcalfjs.com/events/long-canyon-trail-cleanup

I was thinking about doing the trail cleanup till I realized that was a weekend I needed to be using to install my new ARB and gears.
Old 11-02-2011, 11:56 AM   #6

EMS:
Thats nowhere near hollister
Old 11-02-2011, 11:56 AM   #7
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yeah it was a couple of guys who mentioned they wanted to go down. I'm going to check on them.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:56 PM   #8
Bullwinkle J. Moose

bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Q Up View Post
Thats nowhere near hollister
Sorry. Just mentioned it up as a potential conflict as some TW guys go to some NorCal FJ events.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:57 PM   #9

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Sorry. Just mentioned it up as a potential conflict as some TW guys go to some NorCal FJ events.
Oh i get it. Cool
Old 11-02-2011, 12:59 PM   #10
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Ill be going up with some of my buddies.. not really taking the truck out very much so ill be riding my bike (not saying i wont take the truck to the OHV park ). Leaving my house thursday afternoon and leaving sunday morning to head back. So ill be there all weekend.

1. SCRunner12
2. UndefinedTaco
3. Alpha Q Up
4. Tacokid09
Old 11-02-2011, 02:25 PM   #11
4runner Troll

Sweet, looks like we have a good group going.
Old 11-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #12
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be going, probably have a buddy ride with me..if not, he is taking his truck
Old 11-02-2011, 10:00 PM   #13
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Put me down as a maybe.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:28 AM   #14
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Blang
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
oh, add motoXdoer as a maybe as well. i talked to him today when i was picking up an exhaust from him and he said he would leave friday to come up. he still has to get work off though.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:31 AM   #15
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
Put me down as a maybe.
still not tired of that place eh? lol
Old 11-03-2011, 11:19 AM   #16
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm...
Old 11-03-2011, 04:59 PM   #17
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
hmmm...
SAVE YO MONEY FOR SNOW WHEELING SON!
Old 11-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #18
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by t4r4life View Post
SAVE YO MONEY FOR SNOW WHEELING SON!
haha I know!
well someone better start planning a trip!!!
going to hollister last time harldy took any gas... but that was with a stock truck.
Old 11-03-2011, 06:14 PM   #19
4runner Troll

Eric stop turning people away from the trip!
Old 11-03-2011, 06:19 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
Eric stop turning people away from the trip!
lol