Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Who's up for a "Meet and Greet" in Northern Cal., Sacramento area

Old 11-03-2011, 07:56 AM   #1
Marsey13 is on a distinguished road

Marsey13's Tacoma Gallery
Who's up for a "Meet and Greet" in Northern Cal., Sacramento area

I thought it would be cool if we could get some of the Northern Cal, Sacraemento area Tacoma World members together. Gives us a chance to not only put a face with a name, but also to check out eachothers rigs and discuss mods, set-ups, etc, first hand. Since we are going into Winter, there will be a lot of parks and rec areas around the area without a lot of people to accommodate everybody.

Share your thoughts, could be fun.

TM
Old 11-03-2011, 10:17 AM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I'd be down depending on what it is.
Old 11-03-2011, 12:41 PM   #3
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in the east bay, but if a few guys from this area go, I might be down to roll.
Old 11-03-2011, 01:29 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
We've all pretty much met each other by now However, we have no clue who you are! If you wanna start this one, I'm sure we can line a bunch of people up. Last one I put together we went to Buffalo Wild Wings, typically we go out for wings alot. Your call!
Old 11-03-2011, 01:32 PM   #5
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
We've all pretty much met each other by now However, we have no clue who you are! If you wanna start this one, I'm sure we can line a bunch of people up. Last one I put together we went to Buffalo Wild Wings, typically we go out for wings alot. Your call!
We just gotta make sure its on a day Brian has duty..
Old 11-03-2011, 02:59 PM   #6
Middle-Aged Member
05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed05Moose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
05Moose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
We just gotta make sure its on a day Brian has duty..
But then they won't get to see Brian's 5-inch, adjustable lift! Don't they call those "implants?"
Old 11-03-2011, 03:23 PM   #7
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Moose View Post
But then they won't get to see Brian's 5-inch, adjustable lift! Don't they call those "implants?"
True! If I had something that cool on my FJ I would have sold it by now.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:40 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I figured most of everybody from the area has met one way or another. Funny, I m not a big "wing" eater, -1 for me. I just thought I would put the feelers out and see what turned up. I work a weekday graveyard shift/weekend day shift pretty easy to do "day" stuff during the week. So, anybody wanting to meet up for a weekday lunch/beer, let me know and I will formulate a plan.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:43 PM   #9
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsey13 View Post
I figured most of everybody from the area has met one way or another. Funny, I m not a big "wing" eater, -1 for me. I just thought I would put the feelers out and see what turned up. I work a weekday graveyard shift/weekend day shift pretty easy to do "day" stuff during the week. So, anybody wanting to meet up for a weekday lunch/beer, let me know and I will formulate a plan.
Dude, you just gotta post up something with a date and time and see. Youre never going to get everyone to come together on one thing, date and time. just pick a date, time, place and throw it up. as long as its not some weird ass time or place then I'm sure someone will show.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:44 PM   #10
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Branden
Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
come to the modesto area and i'll go ;p
Old 11-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #12
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
come to the modesto area and i'll go ;p
Oh yeah.. Brodesto! haha... Ill be in that area for thanksgiving visiting my mom in Turlock.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:50 PM   #13
Drop it Drop it Low
Dmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedDmonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yeah.. Brodesto! haha... Ill be in that area for thanksgiving visiting my mom in Turlock.
I just so happen to live in the place they call Turlock ;p
Old 11-03-2011, 04:52 PM   #14
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmonkey View Post
I just so happen to live in the place they call Turlock ;p
I grew up there..
Old 11-03-2011, 04:54 PM   #15
Drop it Drop it Low

Dmonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I grew up there..
I feel as though that may have been a bad choice lol its like 900 miles from everything! over an hour to frank raines park or la grange lol
Old 11-03-2011, 06:29 PM   #17

Quote:
Dude, you just gotta post up something with a date and time and see. Youre never going to get everyone to come together on one thing, date and time. just pick a date, time, place and throw it up. as long as its not some weird ass time or place then I'm sure someone will show.
Thanks for the insight.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:29 PM   #18
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Yeah, do like I did, give an option of two dates, then set a plan based on participation.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:51 PM   #19
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Since there is no date. How about Friday the 18th. Buffalo Wild Wings.....1900 hours
Mmmmmmm... I'm hungry for wings now.