Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Mini Mod Day 11/12 , Roseville

Old 11-07-2011, 08:57 AM   #1
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Mini Mod Day 11/12 , Roseville

Cancelled.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberumen2 View Post
nice. what are you doing to your fj?
Nothing.
Old 11-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
Will be installing rberumen2's spindle lift on Saturday. Going to turn this into a mini mod day for the Sac folks since we have not had one in a while. Post up here if you are not attending. I'm not going to mess with food. So you will have to get your own lunch of bring something. Let me know what work you have to do.

PRS

1. PRS
2. Rberumen2 (spindle Lift)

Gonna be hard to figure out if people are going huh? LoL

I'll stop by and help, but of course you picked my duty day, so I probably wont be around till late, assuming I don't have overnight.

OH BTW I have a proposition for you, concerning your FJ before you sell it
Old 11-07-2011, 03:43 PM   #5
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post

I'll stop by and help, but of course you picked my duty day, so I probably wont be around till late, assuming I don't have overnight.

A proposition huh???
Old 11-08-2011, 08:57 AM   #6
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post

hahah... Fixed... post up if you are attending. What happened to all you sac people who wanted a meet n greet.
Old 11-08-2011, 02:00 PM   #7
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I wish Roseville was closer, I could use your spring compressor for my 5100's.
Old 11-08-2011, 03:09 PM   #8
TRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRDMEDIC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRDMEDIC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PRS 2 TiFJ View Post
hahah... Fixed... post up if you are attending. What happened to all you sac people who wanted a meet n greet.
Working weekends suck ass.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #9
Navy:
Cancelled.