1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

feeler... 4 Kumho road venture MT's USED

Discussion in 'Northern California' started by chad68, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Nov 20, 2011 at 2:50 AM
    chad68

chad68 [OP] Master Jedi Member I am...

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    In a (Toyota) van down by the river! Sonoma Cownty
    Vehicle:
    2009 4x4 reg cab. Modded with more to come
    Polished 16x8 Pro Comp 1069's 4" BS Nitto Mud Grapplers 305/70/16 Magnaflow & glasspack muffler Stainless tip K&N 63 series Aircharger Vent visors Autometer volt and dig. temp. gauge custom mounted Factory chrome rear bumper (not black factory, one) TRD pedal covers TRD skid plate Hurst T handle shift knob Rear Tint Clear bra on the sides Chrome extinguisher Icon non resi coilovers, ICON RR shocks, black seat covers. And some other crap
    I bought these tires new a year ago. The rears look good, the fronts are tapering on the outer edge because I was a lazy mofo and didn't rotate them. At least I'm honest.

I will put up pics later today. I paid a hair over a grand shipped, tax and installed. I'm looking to sell all 4 tires and only all 4 tires for $200. I'm not breaking up the set of 4.

size is 305/70/16.

I'm probablly going to pull the trigger on some Nitto Mud Grapplers in a day or two and dont want these sitting in my garage for two years till I would mount them up again.

As of now the tires are on my truck and will be there till I get my new ones shipped.

$200 cash for pickup in Santa Rosa.....

For now, here are some pics a couple days after I mounted them, on 3" of lift...

kumho 1.jpg
    kumho2.jpg
    kumho 3.jpg

2. Nov 28, 2011 at 1:50 PM
    chad68

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Vehicle:
    Polished 16x8 Pro Comp 1069's 4" BS Nitto Mud Grapplers 305/70/16 Magnaflow & glasspack muffler Stainless tip K&N 63 series Aircharger Vent visors Autometer volt and dig. temp. gauge custom mounted Factory chrome rear bumper (not black factory, one) TRD pedal covers TRD skid plate Hurst T handle shift knob Rear Tint Clear bra on the sides Chrome extinguisher Icon non resi coilovers, ICON RR shocks, black seat covers. And some other crap
    Bump and price drop for Cyber Monday HA!

$200 is too damn much!!!:eek:

I will take $80 cash, no less. I promise pics will be up tonight. My new tires are mounted and these Kumho's are off my truck and ready to go now.

Not many people run wide 33's on 16" wheels but if no bites in here they will go on Craigs.

3. Nov 28, 2011 at 9:41 PM
    chad68

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Vehicle:
    Here's some crappy flash pics. The 4th tire was on the other side of the garage.

No I didn't put that tire shine crap on my new tires, installers did.

By the way the tires have never had a flat, so never plugged or patched.

tires 001.jpg
    tires 002.jpg
    tires 003.jpg
    tires 004.jpg

4. Nov 28, 2011 at 11:27 PM
    chad68

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Vehicle:
  5. Dec 1, 2011 at 12:12 AM
    outxider

outxider Never stop exploring. Rest in Paradise Big Bro.

Member:
    First Name:
    Sang
    East Bay, CA
    Vehicle:
    06 DCSB 4x4
    A few mods here and there and counting....
    Would these fit the stock 16 off road wheels on a stock height tacoma?

6. Dec 1, 2011 at 12:16 AM
    yotamikez

yotamikez Street glide or die

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Valrico
    Vehicle:
    04 civic & 08 Street glide
    $80 for all 4 tires :eek: YOUR A MAD MAN!!! If I was local I would scoop these "just cause".

Good luck with sale, someone needs to jump on this.

Give us feedback on the mud grapplers :cool: I hear they last a while on tacomas.

7. Dec 3, 2011 at 7:31 PM
    chad68

Member:
    First Name:
    Chad
    Vehicle:

SOLD!

I actually sold them for 60 bucks.

I know they are worth much more than that but I wanted the room in my garage. I have been known to give people stuff for free and not telling them, like a surprise. Sometimes I just throw something in for free. I don't have any extra Tacoma stuff at the moment, so I took off a few bucks.

I love these Mud Grapplers. I'm taking them offroad tomorrow. Hopefully I can find some mud.

Thanks again J. If I go with 35's in a year, I will see if you want these Grapplers.

Products Discussed in

To Top