Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

feeler... 4 Kumho road venture MT's USED

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-20-2011, 02:50 AM   #1
Master Jedi Member I am...
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Chad
chad68's Tacoma Gallery
feeler... 4 Kumho road venture MT's USED

I bought these tires new a year ago. The rears look good, the fronts are tapering on the outer edge because I was a lazy mofo and didn't rotate them. At least I'm honest.

I will put up pics later today. I paid a hair over a grand shipped, tax and installed. I'm looking to sell all 4 tires and only all 4 tires for $200. I'm not breaking up the set of 4.

size is 305/70/16.

I'm probablly going to pull the trigger on some Nitto Mud Grapplers in a day or two and dont want these sitting in my garage for two years till I would mount them up again.

As of now the tires are on my truck and will be there till I get my new ones shipped.

$200 cash for pickup in Santa Rosa.....

For now, here are some pics a couple days after I mounted them, on 3" of lift...
Attached Thumbnails
feeler... 4 Kumho road venture MT's USED-kumho-1.jpg   feeler... 4 Kumho road venture MT's USED-kumho2.jpg   feeler... 4 Kumho road venture MT's USED-kumho-3.jpg  
Old 11-28-2011, 01:50 PM   #2
chad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to beholdchad68 is a splendid one to behold

chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Bump and price drop for Cyber Monday HA!

$200 is too damn much!!!

I will take $80 cash, no less. I promise pics will be up tonight. My new tires are mounted and these Kumho's are off my truck and ready to go now.

Not many people run wide 33's on 16" wheels but if no bites in here they will go on Craigs.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:41 PM   #3

chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Here's some crappy flash pics. The 4th tire was on the other side of the garage.

No I didn't put that tire shine crap on my new tires, installers did.

By the way the tires have never had a flat, so never plugged or patched.
Attached Thumbnails
feeler... 4 Kumho road venture MT's USED-tires-001.jpg   feeler... 4 Kumho road venture MT's USED-tires-002.jpg   feeler... 4 Kumho road venture MT's USED-tires-003.jpg   feeler... 4 Kumho road venture MT's USED-tires-004.jpg  
Old 11-28-2011, 11:27 PM   #4

chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a link to Tire Racks specs on them, which is who I bought them from.

Sure the tires are used but they are also $211 cheaper each tire, with no pesky CA tax either. What is that like 92% cheaper or something.

I mostly just want the free space in my garage.

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires....omCompare1=yes
Old 12-01-2011, 12:16 AM   #6
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
$80 for all 4 tires YOUR A MAD MAN!!! If I was local I would scoop these "just cause".

Good luck with sale, someone needs to jump on this.

Give us feedback on the mud grapplers I hear they last a while on tacomas.
Old 12-03-2011, 07:31 PM   #7

chad68's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotamikez View Post
$80 for all 4 tires YOUR A MAD MAN!!! If I was local I would scoop these "just cause".

Good luck with sale, someone needs to jump on this.

Give us feedback on the mud grapplers I hear they last a while on tacomas.

SOLD!

I actually sold them for 60 bucks.

I know they are worth much more than that but I wanted the room in my garage. I have been known to give people stuff for free and not telling them, like a surprise. Sometimes I just throw something in for free. I don't have any extra Tacoma stuff at the moment, so I took off a few bucks.

I love these Mud Grapplers. I'm taking them offroad tomorrow. Hopefully I can find some mud.

Thanks again J. If I go with 35's in a year, I will see if you want these Grapplers.

Products Discussed in this Thread