Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

12/3 or 12/4

Old 11-28-2011, 07:40 PM   #1
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Name: Ryan
06RadiantRed's Tacoma Gallery
12/3 or 12/4

I want to get the truck dirty this weekend. Something with out Body damage please. :P Been too long since i have been out and since there is STILL no snow in the forecast a trail in the truck sounds just as good. Anyone want to go or have any ideas? I have been having a hard time coming up with something like this to do. I don't know the offroad scene well enough and want some input.

I found a few threads about some trails in or near Santa Cruz with crazy people near by. Not sure if that's worth dealing with alone or i would have tried it.

Where do you Bay Area folk go? Carnegie, Hollister and the like all do no interest me at this point and a point. An A to B adventure would be fun i think. Not even looking for something really challenging just some scenery and fresh air. Am I striking anything here? What do you guys think?
Old 11-28-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
So let me get this right.... you don't want to go on the easy trails, but you want to check out the scenery, maybe watch a sunset and get some fresh air with a buncha doods? :P LoL

If you want to come up to Sac, I'll take you out to Prairie City. Its stupid easy and you'll get more dirty than you can shake a stick at. I'd even be willing to give you give you a 'tug' out, should you need it :P
Old 11-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #3
06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold06RadiantRed is a splendid one to behold

Haha Thanks ass, you have the idea right. I can already tell its going to be an uneventful weekend and wanted to go somewhere i have not been before! Within reason.

I just dont feel like breaking anything and I see these awesome looking trail pics from guys up in oregon/washington/midwest. Wish it was more open here.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:33 PM   #4
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Well. I promise you won't break anything in PC, and like I said.... plenty of mud. I had a 2WD guy follow and make it through most of the stuff. Its actually varied enough in terrain to allow you to get your feet wet in just about anything. I kinda like it honestly. Lotta people give it crap but I think its improved from what they remember.
Old 11-28-2011, 08:43 PM   #5

Sounds good, they have actual trails or mostly just a park area of obstacles?
Old 11-28-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Mostly park area with obstacles. There is an open course if you want to get up and run. Back side of that there's rough road with easy mud holes. There's a vid in my build thread, and if you go back a page or two there's a Prairie City thread from a couple months ago, tons of pics.
Old 11-29-2011, 10:58 AM   #7
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
A group of us from t4r.org are heading to Hollister this Sat 12/3 if you want to join.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:17 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCRunner12 View Post
A group of us from t4r.org are heading to Hollister this Sat 12/3 if you want to join.
Yeah how many of you guys are going? I think I might just end up tagging along. Sorry Brian, I appreciate the offer though!
Old 11-29-2011, 12:21 PM   #9
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think so far we have 4 or 5 4runners going, but there might be more tagging along. Not sure exactly of the details, but I should know more by Thursday or Friday. Hollister is perfect for beginners.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:31 PM   #10
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

can i come? lol
Old 11-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #11
4runner Troll

^^Yeah hopefully this time we will actually get meet up. I can bring your lugs as well.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:53 PM   #12
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Cool. Pm me some details such as times and meet point when you get it. lol and yea if you can bring the lugs that would be awesome.
Old 11-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #13
4runner Troll

Ok I'll know some more info later this week and I will PM all who are interested.
Old 11-29-2011, 06:07 PM   #14
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
What time you guys meeting up for HH? I might be down
Old 11-29-2011, 06:38 PM   #15
4runner Troll

Not sure yet. I'm assuming around 10 or 10:30.
Old 11-29-2011, 07:14 PM   #16
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

K well I'm tentative. If I go, I'll be bailing out early for a family party
Old 11-29-2011, 08:30 PM   #17
4runner Troll

Sounds good, I'll be heading out earlier as well.
Old 11-29-2011, 08:57 PM   #18
n00b

Quote:
Sounds good, I'll be heading out earlier as well.
If that's the case, why don't we meet up earlier? Like 830ish? It's gonna take 30 minutes just to air down and get in there anyway
Old 11-29-2011, 10:53 PM   #19
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
i'll be there suckas
Old 11-30-2011, 12:13 AM   #20

Yeah I'm up for earlier, getting dark super early now. Is the meeting location determined already? MJ maybe ill follow you down once I get out of San Mateo and into your neck of the woods if you end up going. Where you coming from exactly Eric? Always more fun to convoy -- Michael Scott! (Office joke)