Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anybody wanna go ride dirt bikes up by Georgetown on Sunday?

Old 11-29-2011, 02:02 PM   #1
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody wanna go ride dirt bikes up by Georgetown on Sunday?

Say i...

Going to Rock Creek Trail - Sunday 12/3
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/viewarea.php?t=511612
Old 12-10-2011, 12:28 AM   #2
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

I'll try one more time on here...

Going again this sunday, this trail is quite epic.

Does anybody on here ride?
Old 12-10-2011, 12:35 AM   #3
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
I used to have a KX85 and CRF230 that I rode alot but then life hit me like a ton of bricks. If you were in SC I'd ride with you. Here's a free bump anyway, like you need one at 3am east 11pm west.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:35 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
If I lived closer I would totally go!
Old 12-10-2011, 12:35 AM   #5
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Come to Arizona, the desert is my backyard. have fun.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:48 AM   #6

Ha, thanks guys.

And markmatters i'll be going to ocotillo wells for new years...with the truck and bikes. If your heading out to the dirt hit me up.

I know a few peeps in yuma that work for our company(elliott homes/the development group) that i'm hoping will be out there.
Old 12-10-2011, 12:53 AM   #7
Viejon
markmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shedmarkmatters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Mark
markmatters's Tacoma Gallery
Actually I have heard of elliott homes...I'll be heading out to baja on new years...it should be sickkk..
Old 12-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #8
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
LOL you would wanna go up to Georgetown

Just go up Wentworth Springs, find a dirt road, and park. They have probably a hundred miles of logging roads up there to go ride on
Old 12-21-2011, 08:13 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
LOL you would wanna go up to Georgetown

Just go up Wentworth Springs, find a dirt road, and park. They have probably a hundred miles of logging roads up there to go ride on
Yeah rock creek trail is off wentworth springs. It was good times, fun trails fo sho.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:19 AM   #10
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
currently saving up for a 250r! damn i wanna ride dirt badd
Old 12-21-2011, 11:30 AM   #11
Will The Thrill
Warhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shedWarhorseforever is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Warhorseforever's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by black cx View Post
Me to I just need a job first. lol. I might get back on dirt for a while before I hit the streets as I haven't ridden consistently in about a year and a half.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:42 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by black cx View Post
I took out a personal loan for my yz450f. Couldn't pass up the deal and had to find monies somewheres. Credit unions have great rates.

It looks like you ride street as well...? I just recently traded my 525bmw for a ducati 900ss so hit me up if you ever go on any rides here in the foothills. Everything south/southeast of me is a blast to ride. Although your in the bay so i'm sure you got some fun shit out there in your back pocket.

My mother used to live in La Honda, Hwy's 35 and 84 to one were a balst.