Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

hey guys im new

Old 11-29-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
bFran11 is on a distinguished road
bFran11's Tacoma Gallery
hey guys im new

I have a 2004 Tacoma regular cab manuel
Has 130xxx miles
And I put it up for $6000

Good price or no?

If I sell, im looking at the 2012 regular cab Tacoma Manuel 4x4.

Let me know what yall think !!

THANKS
Old 11-30-2011, 10:16 AM   #4
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a good deal with the information provided.

By the way.... why the down grade to 2nd gen? Zing!

lol kidding.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:32 AM   #5
FOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud ofFOUR X FOUR DUDE. has much to be proud of
Name: Barry
FOUR X FOUR DUDE.'s Tacoma Gallery
Talking

If it's stock, you won't be able to sell it. If it's butchered up, you'll get multiple offers right now. Plus, increase the odometer by about 100,000 miles, guys like really high mileage, beat to shit, used Taco's.
Old 11-30-2011, 10:44 AM   #6
Hot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shedHot Tamale is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Pat
Hot Tamale's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome from Nevada!
Old 11-30-2011, 12:06 PM   #7
bFran11 is on a distinguished road
bFran11's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone!
I posted it on craiglist and I got about 6 emails, so will see what's going to happen.
I also love 2nd Gen idk why lol. Plus the front of the 2012 looks mean Haa

This is a nice site especially if I want to modify and it has very useful information. Also COOL dudes!!