Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Gauge swap mod

Old 12-11-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Gauge swap mod

Wondering if anyone around Fairfield CA knows anyone that does the LED swap for the gauge cluster and radio. I'd like to get it done locally so that im not out of a ride while its being done.
Old 12-11-2011, 03:58 PM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
Wondering if anyone around Fairfield CA knows anyone that does the LED swap for the gauge cluster and radio. I'd like to get it done locally so that im not out of a ride while its being done.
I can do it for you in roseville. about an hour from you.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:49 PM   #3
Lil'Taco has a spectacular aura aboutLil'Taco has a spectacular aura about

Air Force: C-5 Loadmaster
Name: Scotty
Lil'Taco's Tacoma Gallery
So you can do the whole 9 yards? Needles stereo and what not? Do you get the LEDs from anywhere special?

It might be a little while till i pull the trigger but at least now I have a point of contact to do it.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.oznium.com/plcc-2

The ones for the stereo are different.
Old 12-11-2011, 06:07 PM   #5
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Taco View Post
So you can do the whole 9 yards? Needles stereo and what not? Do you get the LEDs from anywhere special?

It might be a little while till i pull the trigger but at least now I have a point of contact to do it.
I Leds are included in the price.