Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Nor-Cal Meet

Old 11-25-2008, 01:54 PM   #21
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
ill try to free up my schedule and make it since i work in napa and all haha
Old 11-26-2008, 11:45 PM   #22
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post

Add your name to the list..
Old 11-28-2008, 08:13 PM   #24
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ok .. We'll meet at the Target parking lot right behind In-n-out between 10-11, I would like to head up valley no later then 11:30..

Here's the addy
820 Imola ave
Napa 94559

Look forword to seeing you all
Old 11-28-2008, 11:44 PM   #25
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
so bad news, i'm gonna have to take myself off the list, i won't be making it to this meet =(
Old 11-29-2008, 12:59 AM   #27
Western Alliance: Sierra's
Clipper is on a distinguished road

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
so bad news, i'm gonna have to take myself off the list, i won't be making it to this meet =(

Why?
Old 11-29-2008, 08:26 AM   #29
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
i just realized that its the weekend before finals and that just wouldn't be very smart of me to go when i need to be studying my ass off. sorry! next meet
Old 11-29-2008, 11:19 AM   #30
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
darn......it just wont be the same....... im still in YAY!!!
Old 12-02-2008, 05:11 PM   #31
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
UPDATE: not good!

So I got to work the morning of the 13th, but I am still hoping to get up napa in time meet up guys, given it a 2hr haul for me, i may be late. Sorry guys!
Old 12-04-2008, 03:56 PM   #32
Murdered X

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
Free up that schedule then....

Quote:
i just realized that its the weekend before finals and that just wouldn't be very smart of me to go when i need to be studying my ass off. sorry! next meet
Keep studying, so you can have some free time to hang with us for a few hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post
UPDATE: not good!

So I got to work the morning of the 13th, but I am still hoping to get up napa in time meet up guys, given it a 2hr haul for me, i may be late. Sorry guys!
Do what you can.. we'd like to have you make it.

So far i got maybe 4 X-Runners coming and maybe a couple guys from CT, But if this is it no problem were gunna have a good time.....

See ya in 9 days
Old 12-04-2008, 04:14 PM   #33
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Keep studying, so you can have some free time to hang with us for a few hourss
i'm trying! but my boyfriend is coming this weekend so i don't know how much i will get done...we will see
Old 12-07-2008, 07:29 PM   #36
Murdered X

Here's what we have from here so far .. and a couple of maybe's who havent signed up

There's going to be atleast 3 X-Runners a Tundra and a few guys from CT

1- 05 X-Runner
2- UglyKid2
3- Mr.Fahrenheit
4- MsTrd
5- Killer Red
6- Clipper (so long as work cooperates)
7- 3.4v6
Old 12-07-2008, 08:27 PM   #37
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
adding to the list

1- 05 X-Runner
2- UglyKid2
3- Mr.Fahrenheit
4- MsTrd
5- Killer Red
7- 3.4v6
8- Mr.Fahrenheit friend with a 08 tundra
Old 12-07-2008, 08:47 PM   #38
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
well i know im going to show up now

1- 05 X-Runner
2- UglyKid2
3- Mr.Fahrenheit
4- MsTrd
5- Killer Red
7- 3.4v6
8- Mr.Fahrenheit friend with a 08 tundra
9- Casey05Taco + a possible friend
Old 12-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #39
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
1- 05 X-Runner
2- UglyKid2
3- Mr.Fahrenheit
4- Killer Red
5- Clipper (so long as work cooperates)
6- 3.4v6
7- Mr.Fahrenheit friend with a 08 tundra
8- Casey05Taco + a possible friend

took my name off...really wish i could go
Old 12-07-2008, 09:08 PM   #40
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
1- 05 X-Runner
2- UglyKid2
3- Mr.Fahrenheit
4- Killer Red
5- Clipper (so long as work cooperates)
6- 3.4v6
7- Mr.Fahrenheit friend with a 08 tundra
8- Casey05Taco + a possible friend

took my name off...really wish i could go
well here comes some negative rep coming your way..... lol jk. Hope your studies go well