Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Nor-Cal Meet

Old 12-07-2008, 10:22 PM   #41
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey05Taco View Post
well here comes some negative rep coming your way..... lol jk. Hope your studies go well

hahaha mstrd better get an A or else you should have come to the meet....good luck
Old 12-07-2008, 10:26 PM   #42
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Samantha
MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
well i can't promise you an A but i will make sure to pass 3 out of 4 of my classes
didn't get any studying done this weekend, and no brett..not because my boyfriend was here we went wheeling with my sister and her boyfriend all saturday! hmm wheeling vs. studying...no competition!!
Old 12-07-2008, 11:05 PM   #43
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
well i can't promise you an A but i will make sure to pass 3 out of 4 of my classes
didn't get any studying done this weekend, and no brett..not because my boyfriend was here we went wheeling with my sister and her boyfriend all saturday! hmm wheeling vs. studying...no competition!!
So i see one of those 3 classes must be anatomy
Old 12-07-2008, 11:16 PM   #44
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
and no brett..not because my boyfriend was here hmm TRUCK MEET vs. studying...no competition!!

What did i say ^^^ Guess we'll see you there
Old 12-09-2008, 12:45 AM   #45
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
guys this is getting worse as time keeps ticking away.... my friend cant come now, taking his name off the list....

1- 05 X-Runner
2- UglyKid2
3- Mr.Fahrenheit
4- Killer Red
5- Clipper (so long as work cooperates)
6- 3.4v6
7- Casey05Taco + a possible friend
Old 12-09-2008, 01:59 AM   #46
Western Alliance: Sierra's
Clipper is on a distinguished road

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Well what can ya do. At least those of us who go will have a blast. I'm stoked, haven't been to napa in years.
Old 12-09-2008, 04:08 AM   #47
enderarmy is on a distinguished road
enderarmy's Tacoma Gallery
wish i could make it up to napa, i like going to etoile. but im going to las vegas this weekend.
Old 12-09-2008, 09:09 AM   #48
3.4v6 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jason
3.4v6's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 3.4v6
i don't think imma be able to make this meet. hopefully ill make the next meet tho. sorry guy and gals
Old 12-09-2008, 09:22 AM   #49
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
we need to find a good place to go wheelin! even though i would probably get stuck with these stock tires i have right now but thats why we would be in a group haha, you guys know of any good places near by in napa or santa rosa?
Old 12-09-2008, 09:35 AM   #50
Meat Member
UglyKid2 will become famous soon enough

UglyKid2's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to UglyKid2
Only 5 more days to go! My calendar is cleared, the truck is ready, the tunes are in the cd, and the cooler in the back. Lookin forward to that BBQ place in Calistoga too! MMMmmMM! I'm trying to talk a friend into going who's good with a video camera and can document the day. Here's your chance to be famous on youtube!
Old 12-09-2008, 09:35 AM   #51
hell yes i love my truck
MsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
cow mountain...
Old 12-09-2008, 09:36 AM   #52
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by UglyKid2 View Post
Only 5 more days to go! My calendar is cleared, the truck is ready, the tunes are in the cd, and the cooler in the back. Lookin forward to that BBQ place in Calistoga too! MMMmmMM! I'm trying to talk a friend into going who's good with a video camera and can document the day. Here's your chance to be famous on youtube!
i'm so jealous of you guys
Old 12-09-2008, 09:42 AM   #53
Nor*Cal

when are we going to cow mountain?
Old 12-09-2008, 09:53 AM   #54
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
when are we going to cow mountain?
i dont know i was just answering your question. me and my bf are going to be buying a wheeler so we can go once we get it
Old 12-09-2008, 09:55 AM   #55
Nor*Cal

lol well ok then, i have never actually been on any good offroad trails and i really want to
Old 12-09-2008, 09:57 AM   #56
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
we went this weekend in my sister's boyfriends 4 runner. i think we were in deer valley? almost a 3 hour drive from sac, really nice trail and a lot of fun! to bad my little prerunner wouldn't even make it past the first obstacle!
Old 12-09-2008, 07:38 PM   #57
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Mr.Fahrenheit;273975]guys this is getting worse as time keeps ticking away.... my friend cant come now, taking his name off the list....

No big deal.. Looks like we will have about 10 or 12 coming, Well have a good time

But no MsTrd
Old 12-09-2008, 08:03 PM   #58
Casey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant futureCasey05Taco has a brilliant future

Name: Casey
Casey05Taco's Tacoma Gallery
So got some more bad news. i wont be making the meet either becuase my stupid baseball coach decided he wanted to have a saturday study session before finals. this really sucks
Old 12-09-2008, 10:39 PM   #60
hell yes i love my truck

MsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
obviously everyone is bailing because i won't be there...just kidding