Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Nor-Cal Meet

Old 12-14-2008, 08:36 PM   #141
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTrd View Post
all those awesome pics are missing one thing...my pretty silver truck

looks like you guys had a good time!!

And here's a pic of MsTrd's truck...

Oh snap... she had to work ...

I just had to
Old 12-14-2008, 08:43 PM   #142
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Lol thats funny stuff!^^^
Old 12-14-2008, 10:06 PM   #143
Nor*Cal
norcalbb11 has a spectacular aura aboutnorcalbb11 has a spectacular aura about

norcalbb11's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to norcalbb11 Send a message via Yahoo to norcalbb11
that is awesome!!!
Old 12-14-2008, 10:16 PM   #144
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 12-14-2008, 11:10 PM   #146
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
They didn't go yet Casey!
Old 12-15-2008, 03:08 AM   #147
Damn you, vile woman!
Stewie is on a distinguished road

Stewie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalbb11 View Post
yeah my truck is only 4 months old haha
I would be down for a trip although I'm a novice so maybe would could break into 2 groups. Plus my Tacoma is 4 days old so that's an entirely different story.
Old 12-15-2008, 07:57 AM   #148
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Where the hell is cow mtn?

I suppose it's over by napa I guess.

We had some mountains over here on the east side of the valley their called the sierras and they got some good trails too, and there a bit closer to me. But let me know what date your cow run is and I'll see if I can make it. I need different tires though these damn rugged trails suck.

Also I would like to set up a run for the summer, like a 2-3 day trip. From Oakdale to Bodie via sonora pass and the camp around bridgeport, the run up to Lake Tahoe the next day then we could either camp again or you could get a hotel room.

I would set up camp in the bed of my truck.
There are a lot of old historic site around bodie. I have never explored around there so hopefully someone here has.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:01 AM   #149
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fahrenheit View Post
hey awesome pic of my truck, did you take that from your mirror??? thats a keeper!!
yes that was a mirror shot. I am loven the MTRs on ur truck BTW
Old 12-15-2008, 09:20 AM   #150
Nor*Cal

anyone see the preview to adam sandlers new movie bed time stories and see the castle? thought it was pretty cool that they filmed it there i had to pass by it everyday and it would just be nuts with all the people
Old 12-15-2008, 10:58 AM   #151
Western Alliance: Sierra's
Clipper is on a distinguished road

Clipper's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Red Taco View Post

We had some mountains over here on the east side of the valley their called the sierras and they got some good trails too, and there a bit closer to me. But let me know what date your cow run is and I'll see if I can make it. I need different tires though these damn rugged trails suck.

Also I would like to set up a run for the summer, like a 2-3 day trip. From Oakdale to Bodie via sonora pass and the camp around bridgeport, the run up to Lake Tahoe the next day then we could either camp again or you could get a hotel room.

There are a lot of old historic site around bodie. I have never explored around there so hopefully someone here has.
I Like this idea. The summer run would be awesome. I go backpacking at the base of sonora pass before you get to bridgeport and it is beautiful. There has to be a some wheeling places along the way. I know of some in tahoe and ill search for some others along that route.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:03 AM   #152
Nor*Cal

i beleive its in ukiah? cow mtn that is, and ive never been so i am not sure how it is but i have seen some you tube videos and it looks pretty cool
Old 12-15-2008, 11:12 AM   #153
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Cow Mtn

Ya its off of Talamage exit off the 101 Frwy headin east towards the budahist temple. Its about 350 sq. miles of off roadin. some trails are only for quads and bikes but the one main trail goes all the way over to the Lake county side into Scotts Valley. Which there when we get enough rain we have a pretty good river crossing. Then u can drive into Lakeport from there.
Old 12-15-2008, 11:52 AM   #154
Nor*Cal

nice did everyone see the new thread for the cow mtn?
Old 12-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #155
Nor*Cal

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/nor...tml#post282434
Old 12-15-2008, 10:17 PM   #156
Dennis = sinneD
Mr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to allMr.Fahrenheit is a name known to all
Mr.Fahrenheit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yes that was a mirror shot. I am loven the MTRs on ur truck BTW
sweet thanks man, next time ill introduce myself. had a long night before hand so was kind of out of it. thanks for pics though
Old 12-16-2008, 01:12 AM   #157
No matter where you go there you are.
taco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shedtaco084gb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Galen
taco084gb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Bodie run sounds good I havent been there in years since livin at home. That ghost town is pretty cool the way they have preserved it and all. I would like that run and think the GF would too. We're always up for camping.