Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Who wants a projector retrofit?

Old 01-13-2012, 09:25 PM   #1
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
Who wants a projector retrofit?

Alright I'm trying to get my side hustle on cause I need some cash. I will do a retrofit for around $125 labor. I've done a couple mini h1's and did mini d2s in my taco. I definitely recommend the mini h1's. They out perform my mini d2s without a doubt. The complete kit from TRS is $270, and extra pair of headlights is another $50 (first gen anyways). So total would be around $450-500 after tax/shipping.

Or I could just do the retrofit and not include the whole kit (ballasts and such) for around $300-350. I can also do any kind of painting you want including the shrouds, I did a custom green and black for my truck. I can also do a ccfl halo or things of the sort. I'm obviously not trying to rip anybody off, just trying to turn a fun hobby into a little extra cash. So let me know if anybody's interested or has any kind of offer such as trades or such. Hit me up on here or txt anytime 70760143seven7
More pictures in my build also.

Mini h1's in my gf's 'rolla

My mini D2S

2nd Gen black/silver

2nd Gen black/white

Old 01-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #3
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
100 is a good deal, bump.
Old 01-13-2012, 09:36 PM   #4
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Me!
Old 01-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #5
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Me!
Stop teasing me lol
Old 01-13-2012, 10:10 PM   #6
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
Stop teasing me lol
I'm about ready to pull the trigger now.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:16 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianAnts View Post
looks good!
Thank you...awesome work yourself!
Old 01-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I'm about ready to pull the trigger now.
Get me when I'm down I see how it is lol.
Old 01-13-2012, 10:19 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonzorizo View Post
Get me when I'm down I see how it is lol.
my bad! lol
Old 01-13-2012, 10:21 PM   #11
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Subb'd
Old 01-13-2012, 10:39 PM   #12
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Nice!
Old 01-14-2012, 12:44 AM   #13
Feet in the water...
Silver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilver02Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
Silver02Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to Silver02Taco Send a message via AIM to Silver02Taco Send a message via MSN to Silver02Taco Send a message via Yahoo to Silver02Taco
That is pretty badass. I have to give ya that much.
Old 01-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #14
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
good price!
Old 01-15-2012, 08:01 AM   #15
Limited
lucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lucky73's Tacoma Gallery
can you do it to 04 DC lights?
Old 01-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #16

Yeah man same truck as mine. 01-04 All have the same headlights.
Old 01-16-2012, 02:21 PM   #17

Think I will duplicate this thread and post it in the for sale section...think that would be ok?
Old 01-20-2012, 03:12 PM   #18
DATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud ofDATZ WEAKSAUCE has much to be proud of
DATZ WEAKSAUCE's Tacoma Gallery
subscribed will definately hit you up when im ready
Old 01-20-2012, 11:37 PM   #19
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can you retro fit my 96 Tercel? I'm serious here.
Old 01-24-2012, 10:49 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sctaco View Post
Can you retro fit my 96 Tercel? I'm serious here.
Hmm probably sealed beam headlights? I can probably find some h4 replacement headlights for her and it'd be an easy retrofit