Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Tahoe boarding trips - free rent for free rides

Old 01-18-2012, 04:27 PM   #1
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
Tahoe boarding trips - free rent for free rides

So it's season again and I don't have 4wd. I do however have a huge fucking cabin in South Lake Tahoe and would be willing to let people stay for a ride for me and my girl or just me if she doesnt want to come. Youd also have to buy beer. I can buy my own food.

I board sierra.

i have to make sure no one has rented my cabin out ahead of time for the week (we own it but a company rents it out) and well go from thurr.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:41 PM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
wth, why didnt u say anything when i was planning the tahoe trip?!!!!!!!
Old 01-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i have barely been on lol and that many people would be a no go. im thinking like 10 max per stay.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:09 PM   #4
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
i have barely been on lol and that many people would be a no go. im thinking like 10 max per stay.
mj meant his cabin not yours
Old 01-18-2012, 11:41 PM   #5
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
im gonna hit u up. im always down for boarding. i'll swoop you guys up no prob
Old 01-18-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
I'm allways down as well! I'm going on Friday morning. if you want to go next week I'll be down. The only times I can't go are on Saturdays...
Old 01-19-2012, 12:12 AM   #7
black cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shedblack cx is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
black cx's Tacoma Gallery
damn sick!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 12:23 AM   #8
Zimaura is on a distinguished road

Name: Nj
Zimaura's Tacoma Gallery
Oh sick!!!

Wow, you guys r gonna have an awesome time.... its just starting to snow!!!! luckyyyyyyyy..
haha have fun./..
Old 01-20-2012, 11:42 PM   #9
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Fuuuuuuudge, I have monday off and chains. Maybe a solo trip.
Old 01-20-2012, 11:58 PM   #10
Banned
i work mon-fri and this weekend i cant go but next weekend im going
Old 01-21-2012, 07:50 AM   #11
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I'm going wednesday if anyone wants to meet and have a few.
Old 01-21-2012, 07:53 AM   #12

by the way, yesterday sucked. I got soaked!
Old 01-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #13
Banned
felipe you wanna go this weekend?
Old 01-23-2012, 04:44 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
felipe you wanna go this weekend?
Yeah! We're all meeting there this weekend. I have to come home arly on sat because we have PBR tickets...
Old 01-23-2012, 05:14 PM   #15
Banned
what time are you heading up? what mountain do you ride?
Old 01-23-2012, 05:41 PM   #16

Prob around 7am.
Old 01-23-2012, 08:28 PM   #17
Banned
fuckkk i have to work until 6 pm on friday