Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Tacoma Event/Meet?

Old 02-08-2012, 08:47 AM   #41
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Just a thought but why don't you guys go to Moab that will be the largest TW meet ever and its getting larger. I could be wrong but I don't even think you need a 4x4 to make it to area BFE.

Later in the year, around Indian Summer, Chris 4x4 is thinking of coming to SF on a vaca, I offered to show him around, the idea is to have a big meet and greet at that time, i think it would be one huge get together for the west coast folks
Old 02-08-2012, 08:58 AM   #42
Nightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shedNightstr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Felipe
Nightstr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrawler View Post
I would rather it be in a park or open space. Possibly even the option of camping for those who want to keep the festivities going through the evening. It doesn't need to be an expedition, but there has got to be a decent campground with a decent day and night use area. Just my two cents.
This. Put me on the list.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:01 AM   #43
mikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Mike
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tencrawler View Post
I'm in Stockton, I would convoy over to Fremont.
Ok cool! ....i think i may have seen your truck a time or two
Old 02-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #44
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
this is still like 4 months away. lets see how big this can get in a few more months
Old 02-08-2012, 10:05 AM   #45
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
this is still like 4 months away. lets see how big this can get in a few more months
I'm down
Old 02-08-2012, 10:10 AM   #46
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
i already got you on the list broham
Old 02-08-2012, 10:12 AM   #47
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, the one day I can't do. My grandfather's birthday is that day and I will be away with family.
Old 02-08-2012, 11:49 AM   #48
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Im in.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:18 PM   #49
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
I was checking out the lake website and there's a few options as far as reservations, is this something that might be considered or? Says the capacity is 200 people and booze can be allowed with reservations only. I'm not going to be drinking because I'll be driving back home.

Brett
Old 02-08-2012, 12:57 PM   #50

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
woot woot! right in my neck of the woods
MJ I'm always in the Une, surprised I haven't seen your ride around. UC is pretty small tho, I'm sure we know the same people?..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
I was checking out the lake website and there's a few options as far as reservations, is this something that might be considered or? Says the capacity is 200 people and booze can be allowed with reservations only. I'm not going to be drinking because I'll be driving back home.

Brett
I'm planning to go there early, so no need for reservations. First come first serve tables
Old 02-08-2012, 01:48 PM   #51
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
sub'd
Old 02-08-2012, 01:49 PM   #52
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by jberry813 View Post
sub'd
For once you wouldn't have to drive far
Old 02-08-2012, 01:51 PM   #53
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
For once you wouldn't have to drive far
I like driving. It lets me ponder things like the meaning of life, how bumble bees are capable of flight, and cracking that fucking space-time continuum conundrum.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #54
Banned
Quote:
I like driving. It lets me ponder things like the meaning of life, how bumble bees are capable of flight, and cracking that fucking space-time continuum conundrum.

I do my best thinking on the can
Old 02-08-2012, 01:56 PM   #55
The Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I do my best thinking on the can
I go there to escape my wife and kids. My wife thinks I'm weird cause I take so many shits a day. Sometimes I don't even have to take a shit, just go in there, sit down and enjoy the solitude. It's the farthest room from everything else.
Old 02-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #56
Banned
Quote:
I go there to escape my wife and kids. My wife thinks I'm weird cause I take so many shits a day. Sometimes I don't even have to take a shit, just go in there, sit down and enjoy the solitude. It's the farthest room from everything else.
sooo you could have the runs and she'd never notice the difference? LOL
Old 02-08-2012, 04:24 PM   #57
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I should be able to go. I'll check back in a few months.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:14 PM   #58
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I save my most deepest thoughts for on the pooter.
Old 02-08-2012, 07:44 PM   #60
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
How early are you getting there? Is there any prepwork or? I would like to help but not sure yet, it's still 4 months away. This would be my first meet.

Brett