Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Tacoma Event/Meet?

Old 02-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #1
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Meet & Greet (6/9/12)

I've thought about throwing a Tacoma Event/Meet, with vendors, in the East Bay somewhere. If we can start planning now to get this going hopefully by Summer 2012, it would be nice. Any input or ideas, maybe somebody can help me out (or vice versa)...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT:
Tacoma World Meet & Greet
---> Potluck... Bring whatever you want

WHERE:
Quarry Lakes
2100 Isherwood Way
Fremont, CA. 94536

WHEN:
JUNE 9, 2012 (Saturday)

TIME:
12 NOON-SUNSET

ADMISSION:
$5 PARK ENTRANCE FEE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. RenoTacoma
2. Raceline08
3. brian
4. tencrawler
5. acdronin
6. MJonAgs32
7. JLee
8. mikewho
9. Silver02Taco
10. sytfu510
11. Nightstr
12. Rucas
13. SCRunner12
14. SCSPerformance
15. w3tw0rks
16. lucky73
17. 08dblrugged
18. ForeRunner
19. 1337Taco
20. radiagojr
21. Sjoffroad
Old 02-05-2012, 06:56 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Wrenching or just a meet/ BBQ type deal?
Old 02-05-2012, 06:59 PM   #3
Petrol head
RenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedRenoTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sloan
RenoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in, im pretty close.
Old 02-05-2012, 07:59 PM   #4
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
X2 I'd be down.

Brett
Old 02-06-2012, 01:18 AM   #5
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337Taco View Post
no wrenching. more like some type of car show
Old 02-06-2012, 02:18 AM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
so a Meet n Greet... or a 'Who's n Booze' Sounds like fun. Keep me posted. I'd be down.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:37 AM   #7

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
so far... im thinking a HUGE meet and greet at DnB's in Milpitas sometime in June or July...

last time i planned something, everything was all good until last minute changes (Hollister). hope this turns out good... we'll see
Old 02-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #8
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 4th BCT 25th ID Airborne
Name: Wes
tencrawler's Tacoma Gallery
I would cruise on over toward the coast. Currently in Stockton, but hoping to be house hunting near SF this summer for Pharmacy School next year. A get together versus a mod day is less intimidating, in my opinion, for guys/gals with stock or less modded trucks; should help to draw a wider range of members. All the same, count me and the wife in.
Old 02-06-2012, 10:10 AM   #9
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down
Old 02-06-2012, 10:55 AM   #10

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
So far so good. I'll give this thread a month to see the interest in this, and then start setting dates
Old 02-06-2012, 11:09 AM   #11
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
in
Old 02-06-2012, 11:47 AM   #12
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
what vendors are you trying to get?
Old 02-06-2012, 04:49 PM   #13
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Humm I might have some free time In June or July.
Old 02-06-2012, 06:17 PM   #14

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
what vendors are you trying to get?
Right now, all I got is buddies that have clothing lines. As far as truck vendors, nada. this could be the first Major Toyota event... So we'll see how this pans out the first time around (if it happens...which I hope it does)
Old 02-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #15

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Gonna try to get the FJ's out there too
Old 02-06-2012, 06:27 PM   #16

rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody have any other suggestions other than DnB's? Or would it be better to have it at some park so we could hang out and chill?
Old 02-06-2012, 06:48 PM   #17
Beaver Believer
tencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shedtencrawler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Anybody have any other suggestions other than DnB's? Or would it be better to have it at some park so we could hang out and chill?
I would rather it be in a park or open space. Possibly even the option of camping for those who want to keep the festivities going through the evening. It doesn't need to be an expedition, but there has got to be a decent campground with a decent day and night use area. Just my two cents.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:39 PM   #18
mikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Mike
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
On another forum I was on (when I still had my car) we had a few meets at Treasure Island -- which was perfect for meets like these. Huge parking area for plenty of vehicles, great spots for photo ops, and I think I even remember BBQ areas and picnic tables, and best of all free to get in.

I'd be interested in attending and meeting some more of the local members ...but until the date gets closer and you guys have a day set I won't know for sure.
Old 02-06-2012, 07:56 PM   #19
Limited
lucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlucky73 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lucky73's Tacoma Gallery
pick a date!
4x4 parts meet in feb right?
Old 02-06-2012, 08:23 PM   #20
Beaver Believer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewho View Post
On another forum I was on (when I still had my car) we had a few meets at Treasure Island -- which was perfect for meets like these. Huge parking area for plenty of vehicles, great spots for photo ops, and I think I even remember BBQ areas and picnic tables, and best of all free to get in.

I'd be interested in attending and meeting some more of the local members ...but until the date gets closer and you guys have a day set I won't know for sure.
I like the sound of this ^