Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Wilderness/Remote Medicine TW DISCOUNT

Old 02-08-2012, 11:05 AM   #1
TriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to behold

Army: JSOC - 173d Airborne Infantry Senior Line Medic - 25th ID Flight Medic
Name: Robert
TriageBAE's Tacoma Gallery
Wilderness/Remote Medicine TW DISCOUNT

Regular $135 offering for TW members $79!!! For our upcoming March 3rd course. I hope to see you out there.

Are you prepared?: It's not just for the wilderness. It's improvised medicine when medical care is an hour or more away. We go over medical kits designed for your carry ie in your BOB! Don't wait until it's too late.

Designed for those who work or travel in remote locations, these comprehensive classes will teach you what to look for and what to do in the event of an emergency, and direct you to the most appropriate type of care.

Basic Wilderness First Aid is an intensive 8- to 10-hour course for those who are involved in wilderness recreation. This course may also meet the needs of volunteers and professionals who lead groups on short trips in relatively low-risk situations.
$135 per student
Refer a friend $100 each student
Personalized groups call or email for pricing

Email rgreenmedic@gmail.com or medical@bayareaexpeditions.com for any questions or send PM. Course includes a book and certification from ASHI (American Safety and Health Institute) cost $135

Our dates for Wilderness First Aid are:

March 03, 2012 @ Black Mountain Santa Clara County in Los Altos
Starting 8:30a to 5:30p
Filled...I'll have upcoming courses up soon. Thanks!

[URL="
Old 02-08-2012, 11:37 AM   #3
INSTAGRAM: sytfu510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for a great class, I was in on the last one. Learned a lot and have my medical bag setup better now. Great price!
Old 02-08-2012, 12:00 PM   #4
TriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to beholdTriageBAE is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
Bump for a great class, I was in on the last one. Learned a lot and have my medical bag setup better now. Great price!
Thanks!

We still need to get together for a ride and shoot...maybe Cow Mtn.
I have my Relentless Fab front bumper, rear bumper, and sliders coming this weekend...pics are sure to come.
Old 02-08-2012, 12:20 PM   #6
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
dang, i'd love to take this class... i could use a refresh on my knowledge... not too far of a drive either.
Old 02-08-2012, 01:41 PM   #7
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriageBAE View Post
Thanks!

We still need to get together for a ride and shoot...maybe Cow Mtn.
I have my Relentless Fab front bumper, rear bumper, and sliders coming this weekend...pics are sure to come.

yea for sure, and can't wait to see the pics, your truck is going to look sick!
Old 02-09-2012, 12:12 AM   #8
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
I need a refresh as well. When is the latest I can confirm my attendance?
Old 02-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
I need a refresh as well. When is the latest I can confirm my attendance?
All the way up to a week before the start of the course. If we have a large class, I'll just add another instructor. I hope to see you out there.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:45 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriageBAE View Post
Still room. Check out our website bayareaexpeditions.com...we will be offering a Land Navigation "Map & Compass" course coming up real soon. Thanks
I'll kep an eye out for that one.
Old 02-26-2012, 11:51 PM   #13
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I won't be able to attend this course specifically but I am definitely interested in taking something like this. How would I go about finding some quality outdoor safety courses in my area?
Old 02-28-2012, 10:25 PM   #14
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully not too late to attend. Just sent you an email.