Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

East Bay Mod Day #3 AKA B.A.M.F Mod Day 5/5/2012

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-27-2012, 10:03 AM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
East Bay Mod Day #3 aka B.A.M.F Mod Day 5/5/2012

Okay guy's it's been a wile and we need a mod day I'm super busy right now but i need to prep my truck for Moab and I'm sure other guys need to do the same. So I'm hosting a mod day here at the shop on 5/5/2012 Hopefully I'm not crazy busy then .

You know the drill Potluck as always and no lifts unless you have coil overs (were not compressing springs) no sliders installs, Anything welded you will be requested to as least cover the wire and gas costs in the Tip skull if you need parts made we can cut them out.

I have a full on fab shop so I have the tools needed to do just about anything from a light small tab to powder coating parts (Fees charged for materials)

We will be starting at 8:00am Sharp!

Benicia, CA 94510

1. JLee CB radio, Rigid Duallys in the rear bumper, and a power inverter
2. MJonAgs32 Expos, U bolt flip kit & LCA skids and lots of other crap
3. w3tw0rks
4. Shemicals Body Work
5. Raceline08 CMC
6. senor taco CMC
7. whiteboy CMC
8. sytfu510 Spindle Gussets
9 drtydru CO's & muffler
10. Sjoffroad BLHM
11. RockLobster1106 big 3
12. TRDMEDIC Brake lines
13. thebaker Audio install & grill craft grill
14. HIYota Installing ATO & B.A.M.F LCA skids
15. lucky73 Swapping bumpers
16. Rucas seafoam, spark plugs, MAF cleaning, and TB cleaning
17. jluu 44 fog light wiring, disable tpms light & CMC
18. htuong95 LR UCAs
19. bjmoose Diff something I forgot

Just coming to help and ogle over the shop
1. MartyMcfly
2. red2last
3. babytruck Maybe
4. MikeyTG
5. 1337Taco
6. t4r4life
7. thebaker
8. super white tac32
9. PRS 2 TiFJ
10. darkgreentaco
11. tam
12. OverRated
13. Nightstr
14. tencrawler
15. Handofdoom
16. SCSPerformance
17. Dirty5Thirty
18. 07trd4x4

The Food List
1. JLee BBQ Chicken (Will provide a grill)
2. Tencrawler Homemade Tortilla Chips & Salsa (Will provide large turkey fryer)
3. Sytfu510 Marinated Beef & Pork
4. MJonAgs32 Plates, napkins, utensils, and drinks
5. Whiteboy Waters, soda, and cookies
6. Bjmoose Bratwurst and sausages
7. Thebaker Breakfast pastries
8. Drtydru Hot dogs and oysters
9. Hiyota Food
10. Rucas Pasta salad of some sort
11. Raceline08 veggie platter and some drinks
12. SCSPerformance Vietnamese Springrolls
13. Darkgreentaco Road Soda's
14. htuong95 Shrimp
Old 02-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
In

"Cinco de Mayo!!!!"
Old 02-27-2012, 10:05 AM   #3
The Mad Scientist
jberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjberry813 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
jberry813's Tacoma Gallery
Sub'd. Who know's where the hell I'll actually be at during that time.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:06 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
In

"Cinco de Mayo!!!!"
Old 02-27-2012, 10:06 AM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Wish I had a mod day with someone with a shop
Old 02-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #6
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Yeah this will be a good one I've bought a few new tools sense the last one
Old 02-27-2012, 10:08 AM   #7
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Just realized my fiance will be out of town that weekend. WOOHOO! Guilt-free taco time
Old 02-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #8
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post

I know, we are sooo spoiled.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:09 AM   #9
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
Just realized my fiance will be out of town that weekend. WOOHOO! Guilt-free taco time

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyMcfly View Post
I know, we are sooo spoiled.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:10 AM   #10
Time Traveler
MartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shedMartyMcfly is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ROB
MartyMcfly's Tacoma Gallery
Marking my calendar. If anything, just to hang around and help out.

-Rob
Old 02-27-2012, 10:17 AM   #11
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
If I can get it off, I'll make spring rolls. Not like the infamous KING EGG ROLLS but my own recipe.
Old 02-27-2012, 10:23 AM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
If I can get it off, I'll make spring rolls. Not like the infamous KING EGG ROLLS but my own recipe.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:05 AM   #13
ortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of lightortlie09 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Eric
ortlie09's Tacoma Gallery
damn of course its the one weekend I'm being dragged down to LA for a wedding
Old 02-27-2012, 11:31 AM   #14
rbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant futurerbeezy has a brilliant future

Name: Ron
rbeezy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jerry, where's the shop at? I might slide thru if I'm not tired from working my Friday grave shift... Just to hang out and help out
Old 02-27-2012, 11:33 AM   #15
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbeezy View Post
Hey Jerry, where's the shop at? I might slide thru if I'm not tired from working my Friday grave shift... Just to hang out and help out
El Sobrante
Old 02-27-2012, 12:20 PM   #16
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
ariba ariba!!
Old 02-27-2012, 12:24 PM   #17
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
i think a Mexican menu is in order
Old 02-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #18
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Me no makey Mexican spring rolls....
Old 02-27-2012, 12:27 PM   #19
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
aye aye aye!!!
Old 02-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
Me no makey Mexican spring rolls....
I won't tell any one

Products Discussed in this Thread