Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

AC Delco Floor SUV Floor Jack - Free to good home

Old 03-16-2012, 08:52 PM   #1
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
AC Delco Floor SUV Floor Jack - Free to good home

I'm posting this in the NorCal forum because I'm not shipping it to anyone - it's not worth it.

I have an AC Delco "3 ton" SUV jack like this one:

http://www.oreillyauto.com/site/c/de...9.oap?pt=N0768

Except the piston or seal seems to have failed and it will no longer reliably lift a load. You either need to order a replacement hydraulic piston from AC Delco or rebuild it yourself. High end jacks can be rebuilt. Not sure about cheapies like this one.

I'll give it to the first person who can take it off my hands, basically you have to pick it up from me in person in San Jose or at work in Mountain View, or possibly at Jerry's mod day in May.