Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Lots of nice tacomas in chico!

Old 04-10-2012, 07:05 PM   #1
jdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdtemple is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jdtemple's Tacoma Gallery
Lots of nice tacomas in chico!

I am in Chico for work this week, and have seen a lot of nice tacomas up here! Keep up the good work!
Old 04-10-2012, 11:23 PM   #2
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdtemple View Post
I am in Chico for work this week, and have seen a lot of nice tacomas up here! Keep up the good work!
That's where I went to school. PM if you want ANY info on anything in Chico. I know that town well

PS. Check out Centerfolds down on 99. If you like smokin hot college girl strippers. I had three in one of my classes a few years back. Plus, I dated one
Old 04-11-2012, 08:41 AM   #3
mikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the rough

Army:
Name: Mike
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay238 View Post
That's where I went to school. PM if you want ANY info on anything in Chico. I know that town well

PS. Check out Centerfolds down on 99. If you like smokin hot college girl strippers. I had three in one of my classes a few years back. Plus, I dated one
I thought centerfolds was off of 50? ....never been but ive heard good things about that place. ....might be a good spot for the next meet and greet! haha
Old 04-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #4
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewho View Post
I thought centerfolds was off of 50? ....never been but ive heard good things about that place. ....might be a good spot for the next meet and greet! haha
There's more than one centerfolds in CA
Old 04-11-2012, 10:41 AM   #5
aka Frank Gallagher...
Jay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJay238 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
Name: Jay
Jay238's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewho View Post
Oh yea, that one on 50 is HUGE. The one in Chico is much smaller but the quality is way better than the quantity
Old 04-11-2012, 11:35 AM   #6
mikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the roughmikewho is a jewel in the rough

Army:
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh yea, that one on 50 is HUGE. The one in Chico is much smaller but the quality is way better than the quantity
I agree!

Old 04-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #7
No Money. No Love.
SmogSUX is on a distinguished road

SmogSUX's Tacoma Gallery
I've been in Chico 3 years and just picked up my Tacoma last week

If anyone knows someone with parts for my truck let me know please.
I need:
Hood, bench seat, locking mechanism for my gas door, and a bunch of interior pieces.

By the way Mike is that a YZF600 in your sig? I've got an 05' with the same paint scheme. Love that bike.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:48 PM   #8

Army:
mikewho's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmogSUX View Post
I've been in Chico 3 years and just picked up my Tacoma last week

If anyone knows someone with parts for my truck let me know please.
I need:
Hood, bench seat, locking mechanism for my gas door, and a bunch of interior pieces.

By the way Mike is that a YZF600 in your sig? I've got an 05' with the same paint scheme. Love that bike.

Good eye - it sure is. I love my bike too. Mine is a 04'. I think our thundercats are a perfect balance between a sports and touring bike. Fast and still comfortable for long rides.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:50 PM   #9
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Lol . Do people actually go to Chico for education ?