Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Buffalo Wild Wings Saturday April 21st

Old 04-20-2012, 12:01 AM   #1
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Buffalo Wild Wings Saturday April 21st

So I know I've invited most of you. Sorry I've been slackin on making a thread. Buffalo wild wings this Saturday night on Sunrise. Lets aim for 630. Let's get a head count.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:00 AM   #2
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
I will be there with my wife and my friend from high school.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:06 AM   #4
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely want to come meet some folks, gotta check with the wifey cause she has classes and might need some help.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:24 PM   #5
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Travis
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there.
Old 04-20-2012, 04:48 PM   #6
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmm maybe I will swing by with the wife too. I need to pick up that LCA from you Seth and some wings sound nice.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:18 PM   #7
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brian's Tacoma Gallery
TTT.

This is it? I know Deans coming.... just got confirmation from Huey.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:40 PM   #10
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Still up in the air, I'm gunna try though
Old 04-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #11
Mall Krawler
coppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shedcoppert is one of the sharper tools in the shed
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Brian were you gonna call ahead so we aren't waiting for a table? Do they even do that!?!?
Old 04-21-2012, 03:42 PM   #12
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
just the wife and I ... my friend had to head down to modesto.
Old 04-21-2012, 04:56 PM   #13
SactoTacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Paul
SactoTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Actually I count 10. I do believe SactoTacoma is coming too.
I'll be there!
Old 04-21-2012, 05:44 PM   #14
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
How will I recognize yall? I'll be the idiot walking around the tables with a pretty pink shirt on asking folks if they're with TW...
Old 04-21-2012, 10:22 PM   #15
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Well, that was fun.... hope everyone had a good time while Seth and I talked about shit that no one had any clue about... LoL

To those of you who actually ate the 'hot' wings... I do not envy you in 12 hours, enjoy that!

Travis, I give you the title of 'MMA schedule checker' for the next time we try and plan something like this

I managed to snap a picture of that Mikey guy before he left... talk about flamboyant....

Until next time....
Old 04-21-2012, 10:44 PM   #16
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Haha that's my 'magnum' look for you guys
Old 04-21-2012, 11:00 PM   #17
Oh Herro
Air Force:
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
Great meeting everyone, I'll be putting some work into the truck soon so mine won't look like a tonka truck next to yalls
Old 04-21-2012, 11:11 PM   #18
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
Great meeting everyone, I'll be putting some work into the truck soon so mine won't look like a tonka truck next to yalls
Don't worry about it...Just be prepared for the mod bug.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:44 AM   #19
Bah Humshit!

brian's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Don't worry about it...Just be prepared for the mod bug.
Larger salaries help.
Old 04-22-2012, 04:25 AM   #20
Mall Krawler
coppert's Tacoma Gallery
Definitely good to see everyone again & meet some new guys. Funny how it worked out, got home slept 90 minutes woken up by call from work due to hardware failures. Decided to hit 24 hour drive thru Starbucks for a wake up & meet Mrs. HIYota.