Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

My baby ...

Old 04-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #1
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JFKLives's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy My baby ...

This is not a good way to start your week. Back and neck are jacked at the moment and his little dodge caliber is totaled ...
Old 04-23-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
Byte Me
JFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shedJFKLives is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pics would help
Attached Thumbnails
My baby ...-2012-04-23_07-54-50_61.jpg   My baby ...-2012-04-23_09-36-32_961.jpg   My baby ...-2012-04-23_09-37-03_957.jpg   My baby ...-2012-04-23_09-38-23_17.jpg   My baby ...-2012-04-23_09-39-34_817.jpg  

Old 04-23-2012, 10:29 AM   #4
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Truck took it pretty well... Might have some frame damage though. Got under there quite a ways.
Old 04-23-2012, 10:31 AM   #5
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
That sucks man. I take since you look to have been rear ended that it isn't your fault?
Old 04-23-2012, 10:42 AM   #6
Byte Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Truck took it pretty well... Might have some frame damage though. Got under there quite a ways.
Yeah, the bumper and my neck took most of the collision. Hard to tell if there's actual frame damage though. There's some bending you can seen underneath but it could just be the brackets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoman15 View Post
That sucks man. I take since you look to have been rear ended that it isn't your fault?
Not my fault. I saw him in the rear view mirror and even tried to pull off to the shoulder to avoid him, which didn't work out very well for me but more than likely saved the car in front of me ...
Old 04-23-2012, 10:42 AM   #7
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Damn that sucks...that happened to me a year ago glad youre ok!
Old 04-23-2012, 10:47 AM   #8
Ain't nobody got time for dat!
DEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDEEVON911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
DEEVON911's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, sorry to see/hear OP. That sucks. Was the asshole texting or something?
Old 04-23-2012, 11:02 AM   #9
Wag More Bark Less
Simon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon's Mom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Retired 1983-2007 Signal O4
Name: Judy or Jude :)
Simon's Mom's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear glad you are ok!
Old 04-23-2012, 11:04 AM   #10
More Cowbell!
VooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shedVooDoo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Carter Ivey
VooDoo's Tacoma Gallery
The optimist would suggest a new plate bumper!!
Old 04-23-2012, 11:11 AM   #11
Byte Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEEVON911 View Post
Damn, sorry to see/hear OP. That sucks. Was the asshole texting or something?
Said he looked down for a second to roll down his window and then *smash* it was an accident

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
The optimist would suggest a new plate bumper!!
I thought about that ... honestly wouldn't mind ditching the chrome bumper for a black one ... if anyone has options for me that would cost about the same as stock pricing, send me a PM please ...
Old 04-23-2012, 11:23 AM   #12
puckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpuckstopper55 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

puckstopper55's Tacoma Gallery
he bent that hitch pretty friggen good. Hopefully no frame damage.
Old 04-23-2012, 02:53 PM   #13
Byte Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckstopper55 View Post
he bent that hitch pretty friggen good. Hopefully no frame damage.
Yeah, I'm starting to get concerned .. check this pic out - the fender is pushed up to the cab on both sides....
Attached Thumbnails
My baby ...-2012-04-23_14-07-00_755.jpg  
Old 04-23-2012, 08:45 PM   #14
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
The bed shifts. Not a big deal. In the picture there, where the frame is bent. Dont worry much about it, it's meant to do that.
Old 04-24-2012, 12:00 PM   #15
aficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shedaficianado is one of the sharper tools in the shed
aficianado's Tacoma Gallery
glad you are ok!!

any pics of the destroyed dodge?
Old 04-24-2012, 12:02 PM   #16
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFKLives View Post
pics would help
Ahhhh, having flashbacks. Had this exact same damage last week to my beloved 2011. Was a little worse though.... she is totalled. Hope you're ok man. I know I'm still sore and stiff.
Old 04-24-2012, 02:43 PM   #17
Byte Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by aficianado View Post
glad you are ok!!

any pics of the destroyed dodge?
This is the only one I could get, as CHP showed up rather quickly.
Attached Thumbnails
My baby ...-2012-04-23_08-12-15_382.jpg  
Old 04-24-2012, 02:49 PM   #18
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Get your neck checked out. Don't want chronic neck pains ten years from now with no recourse.

They still sell domestic cars with manual-crank down windows?
Old 04-24-2012, 02:53 PM   #19
Byte Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Get your neck checked out. Don't want chronic neck pains ten years from now with no recourse.
Went into work for a couple hours to deal with paperwork and headed straight to UC. Provided me with tons of pain meds, which is making me feel a little better but I'm out of it ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
They still sell domestic cars with manual-crank down windows?
What?
Old 04-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #20
Big things have small beginnings
staticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shedstaticsquelch is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Commo: You can talk about us, but you can't talk without us!
Name: Steve
staticsquelch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFKLives View Post
Went into work for a couple hours to deal with paperwork and headed straight to UC. Provided me with tons of pain meds, which is making me feel a little better but I'm out of it ...

What?
They gave me all that crap too. Didn't want to take any of it. Hate that feeling. Find a good chiropractor, that's what I"m looking for now.