Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Eagle Lakes/ Fordyce OHV Trail Pictures

Old 05-06-2012, 07:00 PM   #1
GHOSTFJ will become famous soon enoughGHOSTFJ will become famous soon enough

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Eagle Lakes/ Fordyce OHV Trail Pictures

Got bored and went wheeling. Got to first water crossing before turning around. Good times. Trails are ready fro wheeling and camping.

Old 05-06-2012, 08:17 PM   #2
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Nice man glad to see you tackle Drive line hill
Old 05-06-2012, 08:25 PM   #3

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Nice man glad to see you tackle Drive line hill
Yeah. It was quite rutted out but made it up without too much drama. Next weekend if I don't go hike Yosemite, we might hit up Slick Rock.
Old 05-07-2012, 07:37 AM   #4
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTFJ View Post
Yeah. It was quite rutted out but made it up without too much drama. Next weekend if I don't go hike Yosemite, we might hit up Slick Rock.
Man If I didn't have so much going on Id be there with you
Old 05-07-2012, 08:46 AM   #5
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
cool pics, looks like fun.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:47 AM   #6
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Isnt slick rock one of the trails that was getting closed?
Old 05-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #7
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
Isnt slick rock one of the trails that was getting closed?
Nope
Old 05-07-2012, 08:50 AM   #8
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
deer valley?
Old 05-07-2012, 09:38 AM   #9
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Damn, wish I wasn't leaving this weekend, I'd love to go. Looks like a blast man.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:51 AM   #10
bmase11 is on a distinguished road

Name: Brent
bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
deer valley?
Deer Valley's closed, slick rock isnt - iirc

Nice pics, I actually just ran a little bit of that trail with my 'new' 85 4runner I just picked up yesterday Got it in Reno and couldnt resist testing it out on that trail
Who's runnin that grey 4runner? I have some questions to pick if hes up for it

I was shocked at the lack of snow already, its gonna be a rough summer. but like u said, wheeling season is already on
Old 05-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #11

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmase11 View Post
Deer Valley's closed, slick rock isnt - iirc

Nice pics, I actually just ran a little bit of that trail with my 'new' 85 4runner I just picked up yesterday Got it in Reno and couldnt resist testing it out on that trail
Who's runnin that grey 4runner? I have some questions to pick if hes up for it

I was shocked at the lack of snow already, its gonna be a rough summer. but like u said, wheeling season is already on
The 4runner is my brother's, he was with me at Hell Hole. He just bought it recently and this was his 2nd time out. Slick Rock is not part of the closures. Different NF.
Old 05-07-2012, 05:33 PM   #12

bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The 4runner is my brother's, he was with me at Hell Hole. He just bought it recently and this was his 2nd time out. Slick Rock is not part of the closures. Different NF.
Oh ok, nice. I'll have to check out his set up at some point. My shocks are completely blown so I have the excuse to move into a slightly higher lift like his. Just starting to mentally plan it out. Good lookin rigs
Old 05-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #13

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Oh ok, nice. I'll have to check out his set up at some point. My shocks are completely blown so I have the excuse to move into a slightly higher lift like his. Just starting to mentally plan it out. Good lookin rigs
Yeah if you ever want to ask questions or check it out his rig, just let me know. You can come by our ranch or whatever.
Old 05-07-2012, 09:58 PM   #14

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Man If I didn't have so much going on Id be there with you
Just let me know whenever you need a extra rig or two to go wheeling, we can hit up whatever.
Old 05-08-2012, 10:20 AM   #15
87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of87xjmike has much to be proud of

87xjmike's Tacoma Gallery
Dude you made it up driveline hill w/ that...effin impressive. Are you fully locked? I love slick rock. If i can get my shit together this week maybe i'll join the convoy to slick rock, i love that trail.

FYI slickrock rd is in Alpine county...The closures happened in El Dorado County.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:30 PM   #16

bmase11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah if you ever want to ask questions or check it out his rig, just let me know. You can come by our ranch or whatever.
I might take you up on that considering that Folsom isnt too far away.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:14 PM   #17

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I might take you up on that considering that Folsom isnt too far away.
I live in Pleasant Grove, little farming community near Thunder Valley.
Old 05-08-2012, 04:04 PM   #18

GHOSTFJ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 87xjmike View Post
Dude you made it up driveline hill w/ that...effin impressive. Are you fully locked? I love slick rock. If i can get my shit together this week maybe i'll join the convoy to slick rock, i love that trail.

FYI slickrock rd is in Alpine county...The closures happened in El Dorado County.
Yeah. Only locked in the rear. I'll post by later tonight or tomorrow if we hitting slick rock. Your more than welcome to come.