Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Eagles Lake W/NC4W

Old 12-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #1
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Eagles Lake W/NC4W

Jan 3rd NorCal4Wheelers are having a snow run to eagles lake, join up over on NC4W (link in sig). More info over there.

I will be attending with killer red. Be prepared for some cold wheelin.
Old 01-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #4
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Great pics Killer. Whole lot of stuck going on.
Old 01-05-2009, 06:18 AM   #5
NorCal Rock Whore
Killer Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedKiller Red Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Whatsurname
Killer Red Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridingontrd View Post
Great pics Killer. Whole lot of stuck going on.
Oh yes I was stuck alot! Them not so much. My truck did great though held it own with a little help. Made it as far as the rest of the trucks. If we had been able to get the trail opened I am not sure if I could have been able keep going,I just didn't have the clearance and I was getting hung up when I had to stop. The pics of me next to tree I scared the crap out of my GF she was saying tree, TREE, TREEEEEEEE. Fun none the less.