Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Feeler: South Bay Meet and Greet?

Old 06-22-2012, 01:29 PM   #1
The Least Interesting Man In The World
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Lance Corporal, H&HS, Provost Marshal's Office, Military Police
Name: Tim
trmarshall1's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: South Bay Meet and Greet?

Hey South Bay Taco owners, I want to meet some local members and maybe organize some wheeling trips. Is anybody interested in getting together, having a couple brews and shootin the shit? I'm open to suggestions, as I know the 4th is coming up and most people have plans. I was thinking mid July sometime.
Old 06-25-2012, 08:05 AM   #2
trmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtrmarshall1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anyone??
Old 06-25-2012, 12:42 PM   #3
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down. Not sure of any wheeling trips coming up besides the Nor Cal camping trip. I might go on a quick Hollister trip with another 4runner guy after we get his lift on this weekend. Not sure when that would be though. Other than that it'd be cool to do a meet at a restaurant or something.
Old 06-25-2012, 04:02 PM   #4
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Some of us were looking at 7/29 for Hollister. More details to come though

As far as meets in the South Bay. Depending on how far south, I'd be down
Old 06-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #5
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah nor cal and north bay is way to far for me, We can do hooters south bay in cambell, or downtown SJSU, park at the top of 10th st garage and just shoot the shit.
Old 06-26-2012, 01:18 PM   #6
Cool, we'll let this roll for a bit and try to get some more peeps in on it. I'll be in Visconsin from July 3-9, but if we could get a Hollister run organized that would be tits. If not, we'll figure something out, Hooters or B Dubs...
Old 06-27-2012, 11:19 PM   #7
madant15 is on a distinguished road
madant15's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down. Picking up a baja series next week!
Old 07-01-2012, 11:14 AM   #8
Nice, I'd like to get a group of ten or more together, so if you know others on the forum, hit em up. Tell em you just cant beat an afternoon or evening of beers and Tacos!
Old 07-07-2012, 07:07 AM   #9
Tacobuck02 is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Chris
Tacobuck02's Tacoma Gallery
Just moved to the bay area last week and would be down. Just let me know the time and place.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:37 AM   #10
So what's the deal with that Hollister run?
Old 07-10-2012, 10:44 AM   #11
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I actually have something planned on 7/29 now, so I'll have to recheck the calendar. I gotta ask Alex (sytfu510) what he's down for too since we tentatively put that date out there
Old 07-11-2012, 09:31 PM   #12
Flip Dog is on a distinguished road

Name: Dave
Flip Dog's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested.
Old 07-12-2012, 09:02 PM   #13
Sjoffroad is on a distinguished road
Sjoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested too!
Old 07-13-2012, 09:15 PM   #14
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05sctaco View Post
Yeah nor cal and north bay is way to far for me, We can do hooters south bay in cambell, or downtown SJSU, park at the top of 10th st garage and just shoot the shit.
Damn, A northbay meet would be sweet. Somebody's house, BBQ, maybe a cruise out to the beach! That would be sweet!!

Brett
Old 07-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #15
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raceline08 View Post
Damn, A northbay meet would be sweet. Somebody's house, BBQ, maybe a cruise out to the beach! That would be sweet!!

Brett
Set one up. Two of my friends and I both sold our Tacoma's but my girlfriend and I can come with hers.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:04 AM   #16
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
A bunch of 4runner guys are setting up an event at Chrissy Field in SF next weekend. I won't be able to make it, but I'm sure it's open to all Toyota's. http://www.toyota-4runner.org/genera...nner-meet.html
Old 07-16-2012, 10:54 PM   #17
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
Hey OP. I'm down. Just throw some dates and locations out.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:24 PM   #18
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
Hey OP. I'm down. Just throw some dates and locations out.
Spotted you on 880 a couple weeks back.

:spy

Old 07-16-2012, 11:36 PM   #19
w3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shedw3tw0rks is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alvin
w3tw0rks's Tacoma Gallery
LOL! Where was that at? You should've sped up and waved me down.
Old 07-17-2012, 12:32 AM   #20
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w3tw0rks View Post
LOL! Where was that at? You should've sped up and waved me down.
880 right before you got off @ brokaw.

I sped up but I was in my work car (lime green Prius) That's how I knew it was you. And shortly you exited the freeway.