Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

anyone in San Jose interested in a Pitbull Puppy?

Old 07-02-2012, 07:12 PM   #1
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
meeestirg's Tacoma Gallery
anyone in San Jose interested in a Pitbull Puppy?

Free to a good home.

comment with dibs. i also have this listed on calguns.

if you want it, PM me your name and number and i'll forward it to my friend who has it.

Old 07-03-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
winL is on a distinguished road

winL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
Free to a good home. i will get pictures and it's info as soon as my friend sends it to me.

comment with dibs and the information you want about it and i'll try to get it.

if you want it, PM me your name and number and i'll forward it to my friend who has it.
might be interested.

m/f?

Color?

Pics would be nice!
Old 07-03-2012, 04:22 PM   #3
meeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shedmeeestirg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by winL View Post
might be interested.
cool

Quote:
m/f?
female

Quote:
Color?
brown?

Quote:
Pics would be nice!
posted above in first post.

Old 07-03-2012, 04:27 PM   #4
Gone But Not Forgotten
ImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shedImpulseRed008 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Susan
ImpulseRed008's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meeestirg View Post
Free to a good home. i will get her info as soon as my friend sends it to me.

comment with dibs and the information you want about it and i'll try to get it.

FEMALE

pics no worky
Old 07-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
pics no worky
let me know if it works now.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:38 PM   #6
Bullwinkle J. Moose
bjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedbjmoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
bjmoose's Tacoma Gallery
Now they work.
Old 07-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmoose View Post
Now they work.
awesome thanks.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:21 AM   #8
998cc is on a distinguished road
Name: Russ
998cc's Tacoma Gallery
I love pits and have had them most of my 55 years. We have two now in our family, and unfortunately, cannot take in another at this time.
Old 07-04-2012, 09:23 AM   #9
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
If I wasn't deathly allergic to them..

Good luck finding a great home!
Old 07-04-2012, 10:09 PM   #10
bump. needs a good home!
Old 07-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #11
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
god if i had a yard and some time for a second pup I would totally take her! looks beautiful. sorry they have to get rid of her. hopes to a good home!
Old 07-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #12
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man I wish I could. I need a bigger place
Old 07-05-2012, 07:55 AM   #13
I doughnut belong here.
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
bump in hopes to a good home.