Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Send-off party for Rucas Friday July 20th!

Old 07-15-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Send-off party for Rucas Friday July 20th!

As most of the Nor Cal peeps know, our favorite 'Buff Little 'Effer" Lucas AKA Rucas, is leaving Cali for bigger and better things in college in Colorado, where of course he will represent Nor Cal for the rest of us! It would be our wish to give him a rightous send-off (hangover included), by a gathering of the tribe to see him off in style (also an excuse to show off our trucks again ).
Please PM me RSVP so I can make sure that there will be space for us here:

WHEN: Friday, July 20th at 6 PM

WHERE: Chili's Grill and Bar
1501 Concord Ave,
Concord, CA
(925) 676-4062

It is located at the corner of Concord Ave and HWY 242 and has a nice big parking lot. See you all there!

1. acdronin
2. babytruck (and Stan)
3. Matt (Shemicals)
4. Danger Taco
5. Tacobot Chickened out
6. Alvin ( By 7)
7. Brian (AKA LL Cool J)
8. Eric (he'd better come)
9. Alex +1?
Old 07-15-2012, 09:56 AM   #2
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be there fo sho.
Old 07-15-2012, 09:59 AM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
A little out of my reach.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #4
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Where are you?
Old 07-15-2012, 10:08 AM   #5
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
haha thanks guys!
cant go to cray cray, but Ill definitely be there to carbo-load. On Saturday im going to attack the mountain and run to the summit of Mt. Diablo. Something Ive had my eye on for a while. Ive been working up to it and ran for an hour and a half last friday.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:38 AM   #6
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Dean
Dirty5Thirty's Tacoma Gallery
My car won't be don't till Friday... :-/
Old 07-15-2012, 10:39 AM   #7
TW's BAD MF'er Squad
Dirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirty5Thirty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Won't be done*
Old 07-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty5Thirty View Post
My car won't be don't till Friday... :-/

It's going to be Friday night....He bought a house there. Once he leaves he's not coming back.
Old 07-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #10
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rucas View Post
haha thanks guys!
cant go to cray cray, but Ill definitely be there to carbo-load. On Saturday im going to attack the mountain and run to the summit of Mt. Diablo. Something Ive had my eye on for a while. Ive been working up to it and ran for an hour and a half last friday.
LOL, I've hiked that mountain with a St. Paddy's Day hangover!
Old 07-15-2012, 11:00 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Well look at another Norcal event that I missed.

It's coming up. You can still make it.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:08 AM   #12
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
It's going to be Friday night....He bought a house there. Once he leaves he's not coming back.
Yeah... I work till 6, then have to install the last of my incomin parts...

Sorry Rucas :-/
Old 07-15-2012, 11:10 AM   #13
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
LOL, I've hiked that mountain with a St. Paddy's Day hangover!
yep. its about a 9 mile hike. We've hiked it at a pretty brisk pace and got to the top in 3:30. Im trying to do it in close to 1:30 (at least under 2 hours) Its going to be good.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:11 AM   #14
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
It's coming up. You can still make it.
I have things planned for next weekend already. They might fall through but I doubt I'll make it down by then. Either way, it just pisses me off that I haven't made it to ANYTHING this summer, and it makes me want to beat Dean with a baseball bat after he went to PC and didn't say anything.
Old 07-15-2012, 11:12 AM   #15

Awww... I'll NEVER get to meet you...
Old 07-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #16
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
I have things planned for next weekend already. They might fall through but I doubt I'll make it down by then. Either way, it just pisses me off that I haven't made it to ANYTHING this summer, and it makes me want to beat Dean with a baseball bat after he went to PC and didn't say anything.
I made two events this year, it's been brutal for me, work is the priority though
Old 07-15-2012, 12:27 PM   #17
Banned
Shemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shedShemicals is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Matt
Shemicals's Tacoma Gallery
PUT ME DOWN AS A WOOHOO BAMBOOZLE WAMWIZZLE awwwwwwwww-YEEAAHHH
Old 07-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #18

kewl
Old 07-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #19
TW's BAD MF'er Squad

EMS:
Quote:
Awww... I'll NEVER get to meet you...
You're not missing much! Haha

Brian. We will go to PC here within the next few weeks. Finishing touches must be completed
Old 07-15-2012, 01:26 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shemicals View Post
PUT ME DOWN AS A WOOHOO BAMBOOZLE WAMWIZZLE awwwwwwwww-YEEAAHHH
Right on, see you then