Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

B.A.M.F is hiring

Old 11-30-2012, 07:45 AM   #21
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know if you need an east coast marketing man
Old 11-30-2012, 07:00 PM   #22
Calboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garth
Calboyincal's Tacoma Gallery
I figured it would have been... If you are looking for more people let me know, I'm pretty inexperienced with fab work but I've worked construction my whole life so I know how to build things and work hard. I have reliable transportation too.... obviously
Old 01-28-2013, 11:43 AM   #23
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP things have changed.