Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

B.A.M.F is hiring

Old 07-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #1
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
B.A.M.F is hiring

UPDATE 1/28/2013

I just got word today Eric 2.0 is leaving us in 2 weeks so I have a spot open here in the shop that I need to fill ASAP. I'm looking for someone to replace him so you will need to be able to weld and not just stick 2 pieces of metal together you don't need any certs but being able to run a good strong bead is required. Be able to work 5 to 6 days a week as well as longer if needed. A fast learner as I have a giant work load so you will need to be able to pick up on things quick. I'm not looking to babysit I'm way too busy for that.

If you think you can handle busting your ass everyday Cutting, Bending, Welding let me know I need to fill this spot fast and you will be tossed into a huge back log of orders so be ready to work!
Old 07-18-2012, 09:43 PM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
My weekends are pretty open however, with my current job I couldn't be there until after 4pm.

I have nun chuck skills.
Old 07-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #3
the habs fan
bulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shedbulhas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joe
bulhas's Tacoma Gallery
Pay for flights I'll come on my days off : p
Old 07-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack

cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Only if you pay me 6 figs

Jk best of luck finding a good halper!
Old 07-18-2012, 09:54 PM   #5
Yeti Hunter
Bennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBennett707 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Bennett707's Tacoma Gallery
GL Jlee! If I had any experience I'd consider a move!
Old 07-18-2012, 10:19 PM   #6
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Will you be paying in Trident layers?
Old 07-18-2012, 11:37 PM   #7
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not applying but i can maybe come in sometimes on weekends if yall need help and want to teach me how to work some of the machines
Old 07-18-2012, 11:46 PM   #9
deadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadhed61 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
deadhed61's Tacoma Gallery
You should be able to find someone worthy in a timely manner. If you were in so cal/ central I'd be all in! Wanna move a little south?!?!? The weather is great!
Old 07-19-2012, 06:28 AM   #10
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeRunner View Post
My weekends are pretty open however, with my current job I couldn't be there until after 4pm.

I have nun chuck skills.
Oh and you work for beer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulhas View Post
Pay for flights I'll come on my days off : p
That might be a scarry flight

Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Will you be paying in Trident layers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangerTaco View Post
Not applying but i can maybe come in sometimes on weekends if yall need help and want to teach me how to work some of the machines
We might beable to work that out.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:50 PM   #11
Oh Herro
MikeyTG will become famous soon enoughMikeyTG will become famous soon enough
Air Force:
Name: Mike
MikeyTG's Tacoma Gallery
I've got 3 more years committed to the Air Force then I'm all yours baby! but uh... I don't even know what a wrench is...
Old 07-19-2012, 03:56 PM   #12
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTG View Post
I've got 3 more years committed to the Air Force then I'm all yours baby! but uh... I don't even know what a wrench is...
LOL i kinda need someone a little sooner.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:59 PM   #13
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
If you guys or I was closer I would be very interested, I even thought about asking until I found your location. I have the skills and knowledge, but the drive from the peninsula would be killer.

You guys do great work from what I've seen, whoever gets the position will be luck.

Good luck!
Old 07-19-2012, 10:19 PM   #14
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
I would volunteer some time but shit you live to far.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:26 PM   #15
superwhite is on a distinguished road
Name: sean
superwhite's Tacoma Gallery
I really wish there were more hours in the day, would love to do this for a second job....
Old 11-29-2012, 10:02 PM   #16
Calboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the roughCalboyincal is a jewel in the rough
Name: Garth
Calboyincal's Tacoma Gallery
Where in the bay are you? I'm in Oakland and have a bunch of free time at the moment, I'd love to come check out your operation
Old 11-30-2012, 07:42 AM   #19
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calboyincal View Post
Where in the bay are you? I'm in Oakland and have a bunch of free time at the moment, I'd love to come check out your operation

We are in Benicia the spot was filled quite a while ago but with the sale we just had we are defiantly thinking of taking on more guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavarider View Post
do what everyone does go to home depot get 3 for the price of one
Did it

[QUOTE=Steel Czar;6063295]I could use a change of scenery and would love to make this sort of thing my day job, but I am a bit further away than the other fellow... (IL)
Old 11-30-2012, 07:42 AM   #20
The Man!

JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calboyincal View Post

We are in Benicia the spot was filled quite a while ago but with the sale we just had we are defiantly thinking of taking on more guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lavarider View Post
do what everyone does go to home depot get 3 for the price of one
Did it