Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Hollister 7/21/12

Old 07-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Hollister 7/21/12

I'm heading to holister this Saturday with a couple guys from work if anyone wants to meet up. We'll be leaving San Mateo around 8am.

We won't be doing anything too difficult, both mostly stock, my buddie will be in a Cherokee
Old 07-20-2012, 04:55 PM   #2
The older the bear, the sweeter the juice
DangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to beholdDangerTaco is a splendid one to behold
Name: Max
DangerTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Hngggg id be so down to go but i already commited to a friends birthday.
Lemme know if you guys ever go again.

what part of SM yall from?
i grew up in the Shoreview area, fuckin miss it
Old 07-20-2012, 06:09 PM   #3
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
for sure will let you know.

I'm in Burlingame but leaving from my girls place in SM near downtown. Yeah I love it here.