Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

So we had a dinner for Lucas....

Old 07-20-2012, 11:15 PM   #1
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
So we had a dinner for Lucas....

Which included a care package...

And someone got a little giddy trying to tickle Lucas with the teaser.

While someone else just couldn't get enough of the uh..."BALL" thingy

Meanwhile outside, the trucks were having their own little gathering.

I'm sure there are more pictures to come. It was small but cozy, thank you to everyone that was able to come out, especially those who had to sit in rush hour traffic for over an hour after working a long day. Glad you came out and I'm sure Lucas will put to use some of the gifts he got.
Old 07-20-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
You cali people are very...uhhhhhh interesting with your presents lol
Old 07-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #3
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE!!
I had tons of fun, for one last hangout
Old 07-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #4
Epic Member
tvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtvbd56 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tvbd56's Tacoma Gallery
I think you just added to his collection...
Old 07-20-2012, 11:34 PM   #5
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
You cali people are very...uhhhhhh interesting with your presents lol
Seriously... What's with the toilet cleaner?
Old 07-20-2012, 11:35 PM   #6
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Seriously... What's with the toilet cleaner?
PIITB?
Old 07-20-2012, 11:36 PM   #7
mechanically retarded
TeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shedTeamSarcasm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TeamSarcasm's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to TeamSarcasm
Looks like a good time though!
Old 07-21-2012, 06:20 AM   #8
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It was. We were there for a long time, the waitress was really good. We also hung out in the parking lot for a while talking about wiring of lights and such. I think we stayed together about four hours.
Old 07-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #9
The Ayatollah of Asshollah
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-21-2012, 07:51 AM   #10
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post
It was. We were there for a long time, the waitress was really good. We also hung out in the parking lot for a while talking about wiring of lights and such. I think we stayed together about four hours.
I tipped the waitress an extra twenty for being there so long
Old 07-21-2012, 11:59 PM   #12
BTW, Dangertaco is a cool dude, hey Max, anytime you want to wire up some lights dude, let me know, I haven't set my truck on fire yet so I must be halfway decent at it!
Old 07-22-2012, 12:04 AM   #13
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: GOO5E
THExBUSxDRIVER's Tacoma Gallery
Matt was there....

Should have been entertaining haha.
Old 07-22-2012, 12:08 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by THExBUSxDRIVER View Post
Matt was there....

Should have been entertaining haha.
He's entertaining in a goofy sort of way, kinda like feeding a Redline to a thirteen year old and watching him bounce off the walls, wait actually, if he was shorter he would look like an epileptic Chihuahua
Old 07-22-2012, 01:13 AM   #15
Victory is reserved...
THExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHExBUSxDRIVER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
He's entertaining in a goofy sort of way, kinda like feeding a Redline to a thirteen year old and watching him bounce off the walls, wait actually, if he was shorter he would look like an epileptic Chihuahua
Haha you described him spot on.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:15 AM   #16
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Matt's a nice guy.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:20 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Matt's a nice guy.
I'm not saying he isn't a nice guy, he lives about a mile from me, he's a good kid, he just took it too far with the mods here
Old 07-22-2012, 08:36 AM   #18
Victory is reserved...

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgreentaco View Post
Matt's a nice guy.
X2 good guy.
Quote:
I'm not saying he isn't a nice guy, he lives about a mile from me, he's a good kid, he just took it too far with the mods here
Also x2 haha.
Old 07-22-2012, 08:48 AM   #19

It's easy to forget how young he is because of what he's done so far. I gotta give it to him, I'm pretty proud of him for being responsible enough to buy his own house and move so far away from his parents without any qualms. He's got a lot of confidence in himself and to me that will pull you up in today's competitive world business wise.

But keep in mind he is only 21 and still very young so sometimes the "silliness" will come out. He is adventurous and likes to discover things and see how far he can go. He is learning though, the limitations of what can be done and what cannot be done, here and in the real world.

All in all, I agree that he really is a good kid I (I can call him that because he is younger than my son) and even though he may be a prankster, I don't think he ever means to hurt anyone.
Old 07-22-2012, 09:07 AM   #20
tacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobot is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacobot's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, looks like fun plus very practical and useful presents!