Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

Anyone running 5100/eibach's in the bay area?

Old 07-25-2012, 03:02 PM   #1
thebaker will become famous soon enoughthebaker will become famous soon enough

Name: Byron
thebaker's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone running 5100/eibach's in the bay area?

I'm looking for someone in the bay area (San Francisco is best) thats running 5100/eibach set up on a DCSB that i can come take a look at. After much debate, i pulled the trigger (again) on this set up but not sure if i want to set the billies at 0" or .85. I also have a set of older LR UCA's sitting in my garage that i really don't want to use if I don't have to. Side note, still trying to debate if i should change out the bushings on the LR UCA's to the new ones that LR came out with. Has anyone in the area done that yet? Was it a PITA to do?

Thanks again for all your help bay area TW memebers.....my truck is becoming a money pit because of you all!!!!
Old 07-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #2
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
I am running 5100/eibach (.85) on my DCSB, located in San Jose and Hollister.
Old 07-30-2012, 10:30 AM   #4
Super Taco
mattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattgecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mattgecko's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebaker View Post
Next time I head down to San Jose I will pm you....thx
Sounds good.