Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Northern California

Notices

NorCal Meet - Dublin, CA - 8/16/12

View Poll Results: NorCal Meet - Dublin, CA - 8/16/12
North Bay 5 15.15%
East Bay 16 48.48%
South Bay 7 21.21%
Peninsula 1 3.03%
Doesn't matter 1 3.03%
SF 3 9.09%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-2012, 10:10 AM   #1
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
NorCal Meet - Dublin, CA - 8/16/12

UPDATED

The majority of the votes went to the EAST BAY, but there were also votes for North Bay and South Bay. So I'm picking a more central East Bay location so that North Bay and South Bay folks aren't traveling that far. I also picked Dublin because you can get there without going on the dumbest freeway in California: 880

Date: 8/16/12
Time: 6-9PM

They have a pretty good selection of beer on tap and IIRC a full bar.
http://www.yelp.com/biz/athens-burge...taurant-dublin

1. MJonAgs32
2. JLee
3. babytruck +1
4. SCRunner12
5. t4r4life
6. sytfu510
7. whiteboy (FLAKED)
8. SCSPerformance
9. tacobot
10. ian408 (maybe)
11. Alpha Q Up
12. acdronin
13. DangerTaco
14. 550kawirider (maybe)
16. w3tw0rks
17. thebaker (maybe)
18. Weavedaddy
19. CaliAsh
20. hokiruu
21. potatomutato (NorCal FJs) (maybe)
22. coppert (maybe)
23. 06RadiantRed
24. rotorhead (NorCal FJs) (maybe)
25. kevin (NorCal FJs) (maybe)
26. carcharias
Old 07-30-2012, 02:11 PM   #2
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
I said South Bay but the Peninsula would be cool too.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:13 PM   #3
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
We can always meet up here at the shop and convoy to down town Benicia and grab some grub.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #4
yotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to allyotas4life is a name known to all

Name: Alex
yotas4life's Tacoma Gallery
livermore ca. right in the middle ! LOL. cant go wrong with that
Old 07-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #5
ian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shedian408 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
ian408's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post

Nope.
Old 07-30-2012, 02:18 PM   #6
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I hear placerville is a pretty happenin place
Old 07-30-2012, 02:54 PM   #7
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
We can always meet up here at the shop and convoy to down town Benicia and grab some grub.
if East Bay get's the votes, then we can consider that. What's there to do in Benicia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotas4life View Post
maybe when the outlets open up, then we'll have something to do in Livermore

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboy View Post
I hear placerville is a pretty happenin place
uhhhh, sorry, Bay Area meet you're more than welcome to come down and bring some baked goodies though
Old 07-30-2012, 03:05 PM   #8
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Why is SF not an option?? Why you hate??? And what time would this start? I work till 9 on thursdays. Heerla want to roll through though.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #9
n00b

haha my bad. idk why I clumped Peninsula and SF together in my head. I'll see if a mod can fix it.

I was hoping to have the meet after work, so 6 or 7PM.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #10
drtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrtydru is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dru
drtydru's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
haha my bad. idk why I clumped Peninsula and SF together in my head. I'll see if a mod can fix it.

I was hoping to have the meet after work, so 6 or 7PM.
Its all good plrrr. Im hope to get a few votes at least for SF. Ill do my best to swing through and let you really hear the thump
Old 07-30-2012, 03:20 PM   #11
n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by drtydru View Post
Its all good plrrr. Im hope to get a few votes at least for SF. Ill do my best to swing through and let you really hear the thump
SF option added
Old 07-30-2012, 03:26 PM   #12
whiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhiteboy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
whiteboy's Tacoma Gallery
I was kidding about the Placerville thing :P I think only one other member on here lives this far up and a couple live in Folsom.
Old 07-30-2012, 03:30 PM   #13
4runner Troll
SCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSCRunner12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
SCRunner12's Tacoma Gallery
Closer to South Bay works best with me, but I may be able to make it if it's up North more.
Old 07-30-2012, 04:15 PM   #14
t4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shedt4r4life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
t4r4life's Tacoma Gallery
east bay!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #15
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJonAgs32 View Post
if East Bay get's the votes, then we can consider that. What's there to do in Benicia?
There is some good eats and a sports bar with a lot of craft beers
Old 07-30-2012, 08:05 PM   #16
instagram: ATC510
sytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsytfu510 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Infantry
Name: Alex
sytfu510's Tacoma Gallery
My friend has a restaurant/bar in Alameda on Park st, Monkey King Pub & Grub. Relatively cheap food and full bar. Just in case anyone is interested.
Old 07-30-2012, 11:24 PM   #18
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drtydru View Post
Why is SF not an option?? Why you hate??? And what time would this start? I work till 9 on thursdays. Heerla want to roll through though.
I hate driving my beast in the city
Old 07-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #19
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytfu510 View Post
My friend has a restaurant/bar in Alameda on Park st, Monkey King Pub & Grub. Relatively cheap food and full bar. Just in case anyone is interested.
Good luck finding parking, I lived in Alameda for ten years
Old 07-30-2012, 11:25 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
There is some good eats and a sports bar with a lot of craft beers
Isn't there some cool place down by the water? Some sports bar?